PDA

View Full Version : codex page wall ????????????????????????

vladimir011
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
hi there ! i reached the stage where i cany go no0 further until i manage to decyphre codex page wall ... according to official book i should approach codex wall when all codex paqes are in place (all 30 of them) and form a continuous line along the outer rim of the wall ... once im happy with a result i should come to little shiny pedeestal and place magic ball on top of it and wall would crush , is it? what am i doing wrong ?? please someone ????????????????????????????????????????????

vladimir011
11-30-2009, 12:12 PM
hi there ! i reached the stage where i cany go no0 further until i manage to decyphre codex page wall ... according to official book i should approach codex wall when all codex paqes are in place (all 30 of them) and form a continuous line along the outer rim of the wall ... once im happy with a result i should come to little shiny pedeestal and place magic ball on top of it and wall would crush , is it? what am i doing wrong ?? please someone ????????????????????????????????????????????

elaine8405
11-30-2009, 12:16 PM
Use Eagle vision and then arrange the pages so that they form the world map. Yes, the outer pages should form a continuous line, like a picture frame. Be careful off the East coast of South America; there's an island that can appear to be in the right place, but needs to be rotated. Save that one for last because, IF all other pages are correct, once you get this one right, you'll go to a cutscene with the Apple (Piece of Eden), etc.

cowardsaresmart
11-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Yeah, I've been stuck with East America and South Russia for a while, and it can be hard to do even when you know how. However, like all minigames in the game, it feels awesome when you solve it.

Bob_Cats
12-01-2009, 12:31 AM
So you got them all on the wall,

You place the piece of Eden on the little pillar.

Now use eagle vision and you will see this line border thing, make it in line with itself around the outside of the codex pages.

It is the world map so just rotate the codex pages accordingly.