PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

duckhunter315
01-01-2006, 01:19 PM
how do i turn on the engine? i'm tired of turning the autopilot on and off...
also, what does the dedicated server stuff mean?
and how do i play online?

duckhunter315
01-01-2006, 01:19 PM
and how do i play online?

fly_zo
01-01-2006, 01:29 PM
You should assign key for: toggle engine, or in your root il2 folder, there is file "Controls.pdf" with default keys.

hope it helps

dbillo
01-01-2006, 01:35 PM
duckhunter, I'm sure that "I" is default for turning engine on and off.

Dedicated server is for people that want to host their own multiplay server.

For online play, see the Multiplayer Introduction Thread for New Players:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/26310365/m/6791022932

VW-IceFire
01-01-2006, 03:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duckhunter315:
and how do i play online? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The default key is: I

However I prefer to use \ as its not something you can accidentally hit while typing a message online.

duckhunter315
01-01-2006, 03:11 PM
thanks guys. also, my gear refuses to go up and down, even though i hit the "G" key.
and now my plane slews to the left on the runway and in the air, and the rudder trim keys don't seem to do anything.

berg417448
01-01-2006, 03:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by duckhunter315:
thanks guys. also, my gear refuses to go up and down, even though i hit the "G" key.
and now my plane slews to the left on the runway and in the air, and the rudder trim keys don't seem to do anything. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are flying the I-16 or the F4F Wildcat your landing gear is manual. You must assign a key for up and another for down. You must hit the key many times (forgot the count) in order to completely raise or lower it.

Many aircraft did not have rudder trim that could be adjusted in the air and this is correctly modeled in game. As I recall...the I-16 has no pilot adjustible trim at all.

FluffyDucks
01-02-2006, 06:58 AM
Of course this is all covered in the manual.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif