PDA

View Full Version : Future Assassin's Creed Game Idea

DJ_Wrene
06-30-2010, 02:23 AM
If what I'm about to suggest is not in Brotherhood, I think it will be a great idea to do in the next game. In the next game, since Subject 16 is Desmond's ancestor, Desmond should use the Animus to access Subject 16's memories to find out all the things he's seen and more about the Those Who Came Before. And also maybe the location of those Temples that Minerva was talking about.

I came up with this idea while reading about Subject 16. I'm sorry if someone else came up with a similar idea, I just wrote down what I thought.

DJ_Wrene
06-30-2010, 02:23 AM
If what I'm about to suggest is not in Brotherhood, I think it will be a great idea to do in the next game. In the next game, since Subject 16 is Desmond's ancestor, Desmond should use the Animus to access Subject 16's memories to find out all the things he's seen and more about the Those Who Came Before. And also maybe the location of those Temples that Minerva was talking about.

I came up with this idea while reading about Subject 16. I'm sorry if someone else came up with a similar idea, I just wrote down what I thought.

El_Sjietah
06-30-2010, 02:33 AM
It doesn't work that way. First of all, unless subject 16 was a wrinkly 80-years-old, Desmond can't be a direct descendant from him and second, you only carry the genetic memory of your ancestors up until the point the next in line was conceived. So unless subject 16 gave birth to Desmond in Abstergo, that wouldn't work either.

DJ_Wrene
06-30-2010, 02:36 AM
Very good point... damn why did you have to be right?
I finally thought i had a good idea.

El_Sjietah
06-30-2010, 02:41 AM
Well, remember The Truth vid? There's always a chance Subject 16 snuck more of those bits into the Animus. There's still hope http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DJ_Wrene
06-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Oh! that is true. I've been following Brotherhood since it has been announced, they said they would balance the two main characters so we'll be seeing more of Desmond