PDA

View Full Version : Little Problem?

luke100
11-21-2007, 07:10 AM
Ok so im not getting my xbox 360 until christmas http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif so talked to my mates who have got the game about what they think
And alot of them have said there is problems following the storyline and they are doing what the master tells them and when they go back he just sits there and counts gold.

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 07:14 AM
not really you only go back to the master after an assassination. they are obviously going back before that

deskpe
11-21-2007, 07:19 AM
when you have assassinated the guy and after you've been to the local assassin house thing it fast forwards to masayaf if you want

master200000
11-21-2007, 07:56 AM
Ok... well Ill tell you a lil sumthin about the story line.. Its like this metaphor I just made up....

" Im running through the meddow... flowers in my hand... And I see the beautiful angel at the end of the field... but I cant see her face.. So I hop to her in joy that when I see her we will fall in love... then When I get to her.. I find that this is no angel... oh no angel indeed... instead this is the Anus of a Sumo wrestler that just had some spicy Pork Chicken and is Shating in my face"

That is how good the story line is... if you like drinking sumo wrestlers poop.. then you will hate this ending... Hell... if you even hate sumo wrestlers poop you will most likely still... hate this ending... either way you will hate it...

gameplay is fun though

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by master200000:
Ok... well Ill tell you a lil sumthin about the story line.. Its like this metaphor I just made up....

" Im running through the meddow... flowers in my hand... And I see the beautiful angel at the end of the field... but I cant see her face.. So I hop to her in joy that when I see her we will fall in love... then When I get to her.. I find that this is no angel... oh no angel indeed... instead this is the Anus of a Sumo wrestler that just had some spicy Pork Chicken and is Shating in my face"

That is how good the story line is... if you like drinking sumo wrestlers poop.. then you will hate this ending... Hell... if you even hate sumo wrestlers poop you will most likely still... hate this ending... either way you will hate it...

gameplay is fun though

thats just your opinion

the storyline is implimented thru cutscenes, your dna you have unlocked emails and what ya hear from npcs

you just have to be more observant.