PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16

imLiegion
05-17-2011, 03:02 AM
Subject 16 is Desmond's brother.
Just saying. Don't believe me if you do not want to.

imLiegion
05-17-2011, 03:02 AM

Blind2Society
05-17-2011, 03:05 AM
I guess he could be but I think Desmond would have made that connection by now if it was. Not too sure this was worthy of it's own thread but welcome. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

imLiegion
05-17-2011, 03:53 AM
Desmond does not know he has a brother

ShaneO7K
05-17-2011, 04:08 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by imLiegion:
Desmond does not know he has a brother </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you explain how he wouldn't know?

imLiegion
05-17-2011, 05:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by imLiegion:

Can you explain how he wouldn't know? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it so impossible to have a brother you don't know of?

Blind2Society
05-17-2011, 05:56 AM
No it's not. I simply feel, based on the information available, that subject 16 is not Desmond's brother. Then again I may be proven wrong, we'll see.

Gasketfuse
05-17-2011, 06:00 AM
I've always wondered, maybe Subject 16 is William M?

Abeonis
05-17-2011, 06:40 AM
Just saying. Don't believe me if you do not want to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, good. I was afraid that by reading your evidence-filled explanation, I was going to have to believe you regardless of my own personal thoughts.

ShaneO7K
05-17-2011, 06:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dead_gunner187:

Is it so impossible to have a brother you don't know of? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Not it's not impossible, we know Subject 16 is some relation to Desmond but the last assassin they have in common was Ezio as far as we know at this point. If Subject 16 was his brother he would have a lot more anscestors in common.

You need to give information to back up what your saying rather than just say he's Desmonds brother.

Abeonis
05-17-2011, 09:19 AM

Is it so impossible to have a brother you don't know of? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Not it's not impossible, we know Subject 16 is some relation to Desmond but the last assassin they have in common was Ezio as far as we know at this point. If Subject 16 was his brother he would have a lot more anscestors in common.

You need to give information to back up what your saying rather than just say he's Desmonds brother. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ezio is not the last ancestor they have in common. All we know is that Ezio is the last ancestor whose memories Subject 16 viewed before he died.

Mutley_Rulz
05-17-2011, 09:50 AM
SOMEWHAT SPOILERS. IN A WAY. SORTA.

Put .. .- -- .- .-.. .. ...- . into a morse code translator. It's the name of the acheivment for doing all of 16's puzzles.

tl;dr/cba to go do that - IAMALIVE

SPOILERS ARE OVER. THOUGH IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THEN YOU PROBABLY GOT THE JIST OF WHAT IS ABOVE.

itsamea-mario
05-17-2011, 09:58 AM
^yeah, that's sort of old.

It doesn't mean he is physically (as in his body) alive, perhaps his mind lives inside the animus.

gsosolidk
05-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Or in the black room... "The Darkness"

And besides, Subject 16 is Desmond.

Black_Widow9
05-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Please post in this already created Topic-
I am pretty sure who subject 16 is.... (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9011039408/m/2391047319?r=5791047319#5791047319)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>