PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Brotherhood Editions

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 10:10 AM
So far i know that:

GameStop-Collectors edition with harlequin JITB and bonus harlequin multiplayer character.

Target-Same as gamestop but not including the bonus harequin multiplayer skin

BestBuy-Collectors edition with doctor JITB

Walmart-Same as BestBuy

Am i correct on this?

Also, so the only extra character you get are from Gamestop? All others don't have extra characters?

I heard about the codex version. where you can preorder this and theres no JITB with this right or extra characters with the codex edition right? I like the armor you get with this edition though, but is that only for the codex edition?

finally, if theres no more preorders (if that happend) do you think that any of these bonuses, like maps, characters, armor, will be a DLC later on? cause i know that the tangable things from the different editions are if you buy it, but what about the in game bonuses like armor,characters,maps, etc.....?

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 10:10 AM
So far i know that:

GameStop-Collectors edition with harlequin JITB and bonus harlequin multiplayer character.

Target-Same as gamestop but not including the bonus harequin multiplayer skin

BestBuy-Collectors edition with doctor JITB

Walmart-Same as BestBuy

Am i correct on this?

Also, so the only extra character you get are from Gamestop? All others don't have extra characters?

I heard about the codex version. where you can preorder this and theres no JITB with this right or extra characters with the codex edition right? I like the armor you get with this edition though, but is that only for the codex edition?

finally, if theres no more preorders (if that happend) do you think that any of these bonuses, like maps, characters, armor, will be a DLC later on? cause i know that the tangable things from the different editions are if you buy it, but what about the in game bonuses like armor,characters,maps, etc.....?

obliviondoll
11-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Codex Edition has Harlequin and Officer multiplayer characters.

And Drachen armour.

It's not available in NA though, from what I've heard.

As for the extras being purchasable DLC later, the official word from what I've seen is "maybe".

Probably will become available at some stage, but won't be straight away, and you will have to pay for it. They did that with some of the pre-order bonus DLC in AC2, so I see no reason why they wouldn't here.

EDIT: Also, no Jack-in-the-box with Codex Edition.

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
Oh really, not for NA. aww that sucks. Hopefully the armor becomes DLC. I might just get the harlequin edition in gamestop cause that just looks sick man. One more thing, all of these editions have the two extra maps right?

obliviondoll
11-09-2010, 10:31 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/9711062868/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868/p/1)
Was looking for this earlier. Forgot where to find it.
Has ALL the answers, better than I can give.

KHRYS_24
11-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Oh, nice. Thanks.

Mr_Shade
11-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Indeed...

Please post in the ongoing thread - linked above.

It's linked too from the pinned thread 'Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - Information & Links to Main Threads' at the top of the forums, so should be easy to find http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif