PDA

View Full Version : What about an assassin's creed spin off novel?

LeapofFaith33
01-03-2011, 04:44 AM
I would really like it if there was a spin off novel of the assassin's creed world. Just a new assassin and new time period. I want a novel, but i do also like the comic.
What about after that artbook comes out they have voting for the favorite assassin and they give that assassin a storyline? What do you all think?

LeapofFaith33
01-03-2011, 04:44 AM
I would really like it if there was a spin off novel of the assassin's creed world. Just a new assassin and new time period. I want a novel, but i do also like the comic.
What about after that artbook comes out they have voting for the favorite assassin and they give that assassin a storyline? What do you all think?

RedSpider
01-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Isn't a book mentioned on a leaflet in the inside of ACB?

LeapofFaith33
01-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Yes but im talking about a New Assassin! not Ezio. Im just saying Ubisoft looks at these threads. I think its a good idea to have a book about a new assassin. dosent even have to do with the apple or desmond. Just a new assassin's story. Could take place any time.

YHHTQ
01-03-2011, 07:02 PM
I would actually love something along the lines of The Invisible Imam, instead of having Brotherhood or AC2 in novel format... What a waste IMHO, even though I enjoyed reading them.

Drakonous505
01-03-2011, 07:31 PM
I got ACB the book for Christmas... Let's just say I read the prologue then returned it...

EmperorxZurg
01-03-2011, 07:39 PM
well we already have the comic...

RedSpider
01-03-2011, 08:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drakonous505:
I got ACB the book for Christmas... Let's just say I read the prologue then returned it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

YHHTQ
01-03-2011, 08:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
well we already have the comic... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the bande desinée as well, even though I still wonder how much of it may be regarded as canon.

Drakonous505
01-03-2011, 09:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedSpider:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Drakonous505:
I got ACB the book for Christmas... Let's just say I read the prologue then returned it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nothing like the game at all. If they're going to base it on it but have more in it then it better be like the original source material. I hate reading other peoples takes on things