PDA

View Full Version : Altair Armor from UPlay

Tha-Joker93
12-03-2010, 05:03 AM
If you buy the armor of altair the black one[not the robes] do you get a maxed out health? or is it just some fancy clothing line?

Tha-Joker93
12-03-2010, 05:03 AM
If you buy the armor of altair the black one[not the robes] do you get a maxed out health? or is it just some fancy clothing line?

TheEpicWolf
12-03-2010, 05:24 AM
It's just a skin. You can equip the Brutus armour under it which gives maxed out health.

Scaryphuka
12-03-2010, 06:50 AM
was pretty dissapointed when i wasted 20 Uplay points on this thinking it would be the actual armour not just some outfit with no benefits.
oh well..

SolidSnakeMat
12-03-2010, 07:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scary****a:
was pretty dissapointed when i wasted 20 Uplay points on this thinking it would be the actual armour not just some outfit with no benefits.
oh well.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They announced it was cosmetic before the game came out. I even posted on here asking if it was accutally armor or not like 2 weeks before the game came out. Really should have researched if you think that it was a waste. I use the armor of Brutus and it is god ugly and use the Armor of altair and its just like wearing the armor. Got max health and its unbreakable

Scaryphuka
12-03-2010, 10:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Scary****a:

They announced it was cosmetic before the game came out. I even posted on here asking if it was accutally armor or not like 2 weeks before the game came out. Really should have researched if you think that it was a waste. I use the armor of Brutus and it is god ugly and use the Armor of altair and its just like wearing the armor. Got max health and its unbreakable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True i should have, but then again i wasnt on this forum 2 weeks ago to read your post and neither that curiouse about a game's content that was unreleased at the time.

all i'm saying is should have had a better description of the reward your about to buy for a game on Uplay i guess.

But it still looks pretty cool so its not a big disapointment

SolidSnakeMat
12-03-2010, 03:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SolidSnakeMat:

They announced it was cosmetic before the game came out. I even posted on here asking if it was accutally armor or not like 2 weeks before the game came out. Really should have researched if you think that it was a waste. I use the armor of Brutus and it is god ugly and use the Armor of altair and its just like wearing the armor. Got max health and its unbreakable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True i should have, but then again i wasnt on this forum 2 weeks ago to read your post and neither that curiouse about a game's content that was unreleased at the time.

all i'm saying is should have had a better description of the reward your about to buy for a game on Uplay i guess.

But it still looks pretty cool so its not a big disapointment </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its understandable but I got yelled at by the forums posting it saying why we would be able to get the best armor from the start of the game

SleezeRocker
12-03-2010, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scary****a:
was pretty dissapointed when i wasted 20 Uplay points on this thinking it would be the actual armour QUOTE]

They announced it was cosmetic before the game came out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True i should have, but then again i wasnt on this forum 2 weeks ago to read your post all i'm saying is should have had a better description of the reward your about to buy for a game on Uplay i guess.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if you had got the Robes of altiar in AC2, you could have kind of guessed that the downloadable costume were just for show.
Though I will agree a description would have been nice.