PDA

View Full Version : Making use of those little Stall in buildings

Lordgrunty11
06-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Remember in AC1 there were those little openings in the buildings that looked like stores and you couldn't go in and all that it would do would stop you from running up the wall there. Well they're back, I've seen them in the video. So i'm asking, Ubisoft please at least do something with them. I say why not make it a hiding spot. just jump in and the guards run past, seems simple enought. i never understood why they were there in such quantities with no use.

Lordgrunty11
06-04-2009, 11:30 AM
Remember in AC1 there were those little openings in the buildings that looked like stores and you couldn't go in and all that it would do would stop you from running up the wall there. Well they're back, I've seen them in the video. So i'm asking, Ubisoft please at least do something with them. I say why not make it a hiding spot. just jump in and the guards run past, seems simple enought. i never understood why they were there in such quantities with no use.

Lionflame
06-04-2009, 12:48 PM
I agree. They're scattered all over the place and hay is harder to find. So when you're running from like, 10 guards and you see one of those stalls you should be able to duck into one.

FifthGeneration
06-04-2009, 01:10 PM
u can use those to throw guards into and kill them in AC1
any guards nearby will also die... quite handy actually
so they're not completly usless but i like your idea

sensationikke
06-04-2009, 01:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FifthGeneration:
u can use those to throw guards into and kill them in AC1
any guards nearby will also die... quite handy actually
so they're not completly usless but i like your idea </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He means the one in the houses you can't wallrun on.

Good idea!

FifthGeneration
06-04-2009, 01:20 PM
hmmm a little confused but ok

still a good idea