PDA

View Full Version : Harlequin

CHUNKYBUNS69
01-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I was thinking that Ubisoft should make the Harlequin availible for 40 UPlay points... Just like the Helliquin

CHUNKYBUNS69
01-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I was thinking that Ubisoft should make the Harlequin availible for 40 UPlay points... Just like the Helliquin

E-Zekiel
01-08-2011, 05:03 PM
They should sell it for the price of 40 blows of my fist to your head for liking such a stupid character.

LaCava1
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
...No... That would be awful. If you want him so bad, why didn't you just preorder from Gamestop? And why only the Harlequin? Why not the Officer? This isn't supposed to sound harsh, but I know it looks like it when you read it online.

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-08-2011, 06:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CHUNKYBUNS69:
I was thinking that Ubisoft should make the Harlequin availible for 40 UPlay points... Just like the Helliquin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think the Harlequin and the Officer should be gainable, maybe in uplay or in buying them. If in Uplay points, increase the number you can get in Brotherhood, as I would still need more of them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif.

Serrachio
01-08-2011, 06:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X_Heavy_Fire_X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CHUNKYBUNS69:
I was thinking that Ubisoft should make the Harlequin availible for 40 UPlay points... Just like the Helliquin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I think the Harlequin and the Officer should be gainable, maybe in uplay or in buying them. If in Uplay points, increase the number you can get in Brotherhood, as I would still need more of them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt they'd be added as Uplay unlockbles.

If anything, they'll be buyable DLC.

dlonewolf1994
01-08-2011, 06:22 PM
no.. they should stay exclusive... you know.. since we pre ordered the game and all... and they did say they are exclusive...

X LIGHTNING
01-08-2011, 06:43 PM
hey there guys if someone can pm me a code that would be cool, i pre ordered but they were all out of codes, again if some one can spare me a ps3 or 360 either or, on the actual card that has the code have 2 seperate codes a ps3 and 360 so if someone has one they can share that would be great thanks.

tyrce111
01-08-2011, 07:14 PM
What you guys dont seem to understand is that the harlequin and the officer were LIMITED!EXCLUSIVE!
We paid extra money for ours!
And to be asking for them for 40 Uplay points, the equivilient to NOTHING because you earned them IN GAME, you are asking them for free!

Now who is ubisoft going to give excusive stuff to?
People that are commited enough to spend $50 more to get it? Or people who want it for free?

(Rage end)

X LIGHTNING
01-08-2011, 07:17 PM
How in the world did you pay extra when all you had to do was pre order, and give me a dam break with limited exculsive crap beacuse the fact is if you pre ordered you are entitled to get the code i know of tons of friends and myself included that have not got the code even though we preordered and got screwd so please spare me the sermon.

StarScream391
01-08-2011, 11:43 PM
I don't get whats wrong with the Officer and Harlequin being a DLC. I mean c'mon you only paid $60 USD to get the Harlequin or the Officer (Except Codex Edition) The people that didn't pre-order is actually paying more than $60 to get the Harlequin or the officer,..

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-09-2011, 05:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
What you guys dont seem to understand is that the harlequin and the officer were LIMITED!EXCLUSIVE!
We paid extra money for ours!
And to be asking for them for 40 Uplay points, the equivilient to NOTHING because you earned them IN GAME, you are asking them for free!

Now who is ubisoft going to give excusive stuff to?
People that are commited enough to spend $50 more to get it? Or people who want it for free?

(Rage end) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>So... Can I just buy them in a DLC and get them? Yea, this is going to tick you off, but really the gamespot I went to didnt have any left, so all I could get was the normal version and as for the Harlequin pre-order I messed the dates up on my calender (that really sucked).
Anyway enough of the suck up, you have enjoyed the characters plenty but if Ubisoft would want a couple extra bucks from my pocket I would give them it for a DLC that would include the pre-order items like what they did in AC2.

In fact, Ubisoft will probably do just what I said above and give a DLC (two versions, one with extras and one without) with the pre-order items for the money. This entire thread has become useless due to all companies desire for more money to fund their games and I will be able to purchase all the pre-order stuff, moving out now.

PS. And for any rage guys: its going to happen, all rage is futile.

Alpha Ender
01-09-2011, 05:21 PM
Honestly, I really, really hate the Harlequin. I wish people would stop choosing him. As far as the Officer goes, I haven't really seen him in any of the games I've played, so...

Smbradley91
01-09-2011, 06:35 PM
In about a year they'll probably release them on the store so you have to pay for them. Quite a few games have done that with the pre order bonuses they did.

ninja_7_7
01-09-2011, 07:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by E-Zekiel:
They should sell it for the price of 40 blows of my fist to your head for liking such a stupid character. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hostile. The harlequin is one of my favorite.