PDA

View Full Version : Music stops playing..

raging8762
11-22-2011, 10:35 PM
After I completed the game, the music stopped playing whenever I roam the city. Although it does play when I repeat memories.

Anyone else have this problem?

raging8762
11-22-2011, 10:35 PM
After I completed the game, the music stopped playing whenever I roam the city. Although it does play when I repeat memories.

Anyone else have this problem?

sticks165
11-22-2011, 10:45 PM
yep

twenty_glyphs
11-22-2011, 11:47 PM
Yep. It seems to be a widespread problem. I watched several YouTube videos that had the music not playing as well. I bet a lot of people have the issue but don't even notice it. In addition, the music volume seems to be too low compared to the sound effects and voice volumes. Even in memories with music, the music's volume just seems too low to hear very well. On top of that, I'm seeing that the Music Volume setting under Options > General doesn't really do anything. I can turn it anywhere from 1 to 10 and the music volume does not change. But if I turn it to 0, it goes away completely, as expected.

The music is also gone for me in Cappadocia when I take the boat there after the story. But if I go to replay a memory that starts in Constantinople or Cappadocia free-roaming locations (as in, not a secret location or Alta´r level), whatever music was playing before I trigger the memory start marker will keep playing when I go back to free-roam. So I can get Cappadocia city music playing in Constantinople if I replay something from Sequence 7. This same music will also keep playing if you choose Return to Animus Island, where it feels really out of place.

It seems that there are several tracks that play in the city of Constantinople that change moods throughout the story. So unlike last year's Rome where there were four tracks of music that played depending on what part of the city you were in, I think the same piece plays all over town in this game. But I think it changes from sequence to sequence as the game progresses. Not accounting for this could be a source of the bug.