PDA

View Full Version : What I would have liked to have seen in MP

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Just a small observation. When playing the single player there were some free running sequences where a thin swing pole would cause you to land on and instantly shoot up a lift (Which as you can tell I enjoyed). Correct me if I'm wrong but no such spot exists on the multi player maps?

x3MTA3xHelviaNx
01-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Just a small observation. When playing the single player there were some free running sequences where a thin swing pole would cause you to land on and instantly shoot up a lift (Which as you can tell I enjoyed). Correct me if I'm wrong but no such spot exists on the multi player maps?

TheF00L82
01-11-2011, 01:53 PM
There's a few resembled spots in some maps. You don't swing from a pole straight to the lift. But if you're good at Free Running and think fast enough, there are places where you can land on one that doesn't seem obvious.

Montigioni or however it's spelled, has a few said spots. If you start at the "Entrance" and head left (facing the entrance) and run the outside of the map. Be fore you reach the Villa, you'll come upon a Blend Spot and a Haystack area with a tree. There's a Lift to the left against the separate building. You can stray from the beaten Free Run path, jump off the roof, and hit that Lift to reach the top of that building. From there you can continue the free run towards and thru the fountain area, thru the Chase Breaker, and pick up the Free Run path on the edge of the map. Then do the circuit over. It's quite a fun trip especially if you're being chased. lol.

focuspuller
01-11-2011, 02:50 PM
Hiding spots on the roofs! I can't figure out why they don't have them.

focuspuller
01-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Have a perk that would allow you to change loadout after like 3-5 kills.