PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Topic to Get Your Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I_am_John
01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey everyone I've been reading the boards for a few weeks and finally decided to register an account.

I just wanted to say hey and that I played a game of wanted today and won going 2-2.

I would like to thank Shenmue for the strategy. I've subbed to your youtube channel and watch all of your videos, grade-A stuff man.

I_am_John
01-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Hey everyone I've been reading the boards for a few weeks and finally decided to register an account.

I just wanted to say hey and that I played a game of wanted today and won going 2-2.

I would like to thank Shenmue for the strategy. I've subbed to your youtube channel and watch all of your videos, grade-A stuff man.

obliviondoll
01-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Welcome to the forums.

Shenmue's a good player to be learning from.

Not the only one. look out for a few other players with YouTube pages (Zoidberg, Rainie, Squiiddish, etc). They each have their own playstyle, and they're all good.

You'll be able to learn different tricks from each of them.

GAOStarr
01-24-2011, 11:10 PM
...and watch out for that obliviondoll guy. He's pretty beastly (but humble) as well.

GAOStarr
01-24-2011, 11:11 PM
Oh wait, unless that was part of your strategy (to not include yourself on the list of good players so that people will underestimate you).

If that's the case, um, nevermind?

ABXantos
01-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I see what you did thar

obliviondoll
01-25-2011, 05:16 AM
I'm not that great.

I'm a very inconsistent player.

And I was listing the highest-profile players who have videos on YouTube.

EscoBlades
01-25-2011, 12:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I'm not that great.

I'm a very inconsistent player.

And I was listing the highest-profile players who have videos on YouTube. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop being humble, LOL!