PDA

View Full Version : anyone else hear a crying kid?

Azure_Nall
11-21-2010, 03:30 PM
So I was trying my assassins and returned to the assassin tower in the Centro district (very bottom, right on the docks right outside the the Antico district) when I start to hear what sounds like a kid crying, yet I cant find anyone near by and eagle vision turns up nothing. all I hear is the sound of a scared kid crying, it's really freaky. Anyone else hear this?

Edit: I've also noticed you only hear it near the 2 docked ships, it dose not fade with distance, just stops at the walk way almost right in front of the assassin tower door

Azure_Nall
11-21-2010, 03:30 PM
So I was trying my assassins and returned to the assassin tower in the Centro district (very bottom, right on the docks right outside the the Antico district) when I start to hear what sounds like a kid crying, yet I cant find anyone near by and eagle vision turns up nothing. all I hear is the sound of a scared kid crying, it's really freaky. Anyone else hear this?

Edit: I've also noticed you only hear it near the 2 docked ships, it dose not fade with distance, just stops at the walk way almost right in front of the assassin tower door

realgangsta213
11-21-2010, 03:32 PM
Are you on sequence 4 because there's a mission which has a kid crying constantly even if you're not in the mission

afrothunder520
11-21-2010, 03:34 PM
(SPOILER maybe) yeah its a boy you go find him its a mission

Azure_Nall
11-21-2010, 03:35 PM
ahh ok, it was really freaking me out xD, but yea Im in sequence 4, thanks

EmperorxZurg
11-21-2010, 04:29 PM
SPOILER it's the starter for the mission to kill the noble. END SPOILER At first, I thought it was a little girl and I was like "D: why does UBI put little crying girls in their games?!" the person sounded so sad too!