PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest '46 DVD On Sale?

ytareh
01-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Well I remember when the previous Complete Edition DVD was on sale i was astonished to see it at 15 euro/GB£10/US$18 after a few weeks-even cheaper than most of the copies of Pacific fighters on the shelves!!!
This morning the local GAME shop(Liffey Valley,Dublin,Ireland)has 46 available for 26 euro (GB£17/US$31?)!!!!!!I felt both happy and sad....Sad that Id paid almost twice that on a trip to England hardly a month ago and also that the game is so undervalued that its already a bargain bin product....But happy that bargains are still to be had and surely some new blood will be drawn in by this new sales campaign.
There is so much life left in this SIM.Its a shame it cant interface with BOB -and that so many of us feel that its 'on its way out' when its having such a big revival with the best FM/DM ever and lots of new publicity.
Anybody got it cheaper ?I almost felt like buying it as a spare it was such value but I already have a Complete Edition dvd and all the single cds before that.
If theres more fun to be had for this kinda money Id love to know!!!!!

ytareh
01-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Well I remember when the previous Complete Edition DVD was on sale i was astonished to see it at 15 euro/GB£10/US$18 after a few weeks-even cheaper than most of the copies of Pacific fighters on the shelves!!!
This morning the local GAME shop(Liffey Valley,Dublin,Ireland)has 46 available for 26 euro (GB£17/US$31?)!!!!!!I felt both happy and sad....Sad that Id paid almost twice that on a trip to England hardly a month ago and also that the game is so undervalued that its already a bargain bin product....But happy that bargains are still to be had and surely some new blood will be drawn in by this new sales campaign.
There is so much life left in this SIM.Its a shame it cant interface with BOB -and that so many of us feel that its 'on its way out' when its having such a big revival with the best FM/DM ever and lots of new publicity.
Anybody got it cheaper ?I almost felt like buying it as a spare it was such value but I already have a Complete Edition dvd and all the single cds before that.
If theres more fun to be had for this kinda money Id love to know!!!!!

slipBall
01-21-2007, 06:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If theres more fun to be had for this kinda money Id love to know!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A ******....far less game time though http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

ytareh
01-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Well i did anticipate that kinda reply Slipball-but at that money youre talkin seriously bargain basement!!!

slipBall
01-21-2007, 06:57 AM
Sorry, could not help myself....It is sad that the price dropped so quickly...good news for me though...because I have yet to purchase 46