PDA

View Full Version : techical help launching game

privateshrink
07-07-2007, 02:43 PM
I haven't played for a long time, and when I came back to play, my disc was checked and I got an error message saying that my SH3.exe file had been modified, perhaps by a virus (I have no viruses) and that I should reinstall. When I remove the game and reinstall, I can play. But once I exit the game, when I come back to it, I get the same message, have to uninstall the entire game, reinstall and then I can play again??? A bit too much effort to go through each time. When I used to play it, of course I had no such problem. Has anyone else encountered such a weird problem, and perhaps can offer some suggestions? Thanks.

privateshrink
07-07-2007, 02:43 PM
I haven't played for a long time, and when I came back to play, my disc was checked and I got an error message saying that my SH3.exe file had been modified, perhaps by a virus (I have no viruses) and that I should reinstall. When I remove the game and reinstall, I can play. But once I exit the game, when I come back to it, I get the same message, have to uninstall the entire game, reinstall and then I can play again??? A bit too much effort to go through each time. When I used to play it, of course I had no such problem. Has anyone else encountered such a weird problem, and perhaps can offer some suggestions? Thanks.