PDA

View Full Version : Grouping in Multiplayer. Can't play on the same team as friends.

Jurri0017
11-22-2010, 10:56 PM
We have a core group of friends that we want to work together when playing Brotherhood Multiplayer. We get our group together and then get into a room and then have to choose which team we want to be on. The problem is that we have to race the other players to get our choice. Then if we rematch someone from the other team will choose the side we were on and force our friend to be on the other team.
Am I missing something here or are groups not for working together?

Jurri0017
11-22-2010, 10:56 PM
We have a core group of friends that we want to work together when playing Brotherhood Multiplayer. We get our group together and then get into a room and then have to choose which team we want to be on. The problem is that we have to race the other players to get our choice. Then if we rematch someone from the other team will choose the side we were on and force our friend to be on the other team.
Am I missing something here or are groups not for working together?

obliviondoll
11-22-2010, 11:54 PM
If you know how the system works, you can beat it.

Make sure when you rematch your whole group knows to mash the "select" (X on PS3, I think it's A on 360) button - if you're all on the same team already, you'll usually be together again.