PDA

View Full Version : More Armor?

ShamrockGTX
01-10-2011, 07:18 PM
So I was just reading up Greek mythology and being an AC fan ever since AC1, It got me thinking

How about a Perseus Armor?

Think about it?

A Demi-God who takes on the gods, now if we go according to the AC universe Gods are not Gods BUT Humanoid Extraterrestrials, Perseus would then be a Hybrid no less, more closely related to Adam and Eve if you will, so wouldnt it be need that with the addition of some platforming (a la Lairs Of Romulus) new DLC with a decent story slapped into it showing how Ezio acquires the extravagant Armor of Perseus forged from the metals of Those who came before, not only would it rid us of the ugly Armor of Brutus (which I was let down expecting something much better when compared to Altair's Armor) But it would give us also something nice to entertain us at least until Summer and ease up our anxiety about AC3... In addition to the armor we could also have Perseus Sword, (sure according to AC the actual sword was a Piece Of Eden, but come on we could have forged or haven been given another one as well) which would be a nice addition to accompany the armor set as well, not to mention a new weapon in addition to Altair's Sword and Brutus dagger.

IF not added as a DLC to Brotherhood then how about making it the Armor to search for in AC3 since AC2 has altair and AC:B has Brutus, It would be nice...

Sorry if you where expecting some sort of Campaign DLC, but I believe theres already a good one out... I just wanted to share my idea with the rest of you

ShamrockGTX
01-10-2011, 07:18 PM
So I was just reading up Greek mythology and being an AC fan ever since AC1, It got me thinking

How about a Perseus Armor?

Think about it?

A Demi-God who takes on the gods, now if we go according to the AC universe Gods are not Gods BUT Humanoid Extraterrestrials, Perseus would then be a Hybrid no less, more closely related to Adam and Eve if you will, so wouldnt it be need that with the addition of some platforming (a la Lairs Of Romulus) new DLC with a decent story slapped into it showing how Ezio acquires the extravagant Armor of Perseus forged from the metals of Those who came before, not only would it rid us of the ugly Armor of Brutus (which I was let down expecting something much better when compared to Altair's Armor) But it would give us also something nice to entertain us at least until Summer and ease up our anxiety about AC3... In addition to the armor we could also have Perseus Sword, (sure according to AC the actual sword was a Piece Of Eden, but come on we could have forged or haven been given another one as well) which would be a nice addition to accompany the armor set as well, not to mention a new weapon in addition to Altair's Sword and Brutus dagger.

IF not added as a DLC to Brotherhood then how about making it the Armor to search for in AC3 since AC2 has altair and AC:B has Brutus, It would be nice...

Sorry if you where expecting some sort of Campaign DLC, but I believe theres already a good one out... I just wanted to share my idea with the rest of you

OMGMO
01-11-2011, 04:44 PM
In ACB if you buy Altair's armor off of UPLAY do you keep the stats of whatever armor is "under" it?

So, for example, if i'm wearing the armor of brutus, will buying altair's armor let me keep all 25 diamonds?

MungoTango
01-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Yes, it is just a skin