PDA

View Full Version : Stuck - next primary objective inaccessible

BMunchausen
12-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me - the last thing I did was talk to Leonardo, who told me I need to destroy the war machines the Borgia are having him build. I see my objective marker clearly on the map but it's behind a virtual wall that tells me the area's not available yet when I get up close to it. How the heck do I get to that next objective?

I've tried everything, thinking it had to do with how much I'd developed Rome, how trained my assassins were, etc, but nothing unlocks that area. Help! (Thanks in advance)

BMunchausen
12-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me - the last thing I did was talk to Leonardo, who told me I need to destroy the war machines the Borgia are having him build. I see my objective marker clearly on the map but it's behind a virtual wall that tells me the area's not available yet when I get up close to it. How the heck do I get to that next objective?

I've tried everything, thinking it had to do with how much I'd developed Rome, how trained my assassins were, etc, but nothing unlocks that area. Help! (Thanks in advance)

Pat0307
12-28-2010, 12:04 AM
i just did that one today and i got confused too. it doesnt surround the entire area, just keep following the blocked area to the LEFT until it runs out. I think it opens when going through a tiny village

ChaosxNetwork
12-28-2010, 09:57 AM
Yeah if its because of a large memory block wall, just run around it.