PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3

Auzzie1992
05-04-2010, 02:02 PM
You know I've heard that Ubisoft was thinking about possibly setting the 3'rd title in the game series to be during WWII in maybe London. I've also heard of many other things but I have a great idea. They could set the time period during the civil war in America. The templar's may only be located in Europe and if that's the case then possibly the French Revolution? How about that Ubisoft?

Auzzie1992
05-04-2010, 02:02 PM
You know I've heard that Ubisoft was thinking about possibly setting the 3'rd title in the game series to be during WWII in maybe London. I've also heard of many other things but I have a great idea. They could set the time period during the civil war in America. The templar's may only be located in Europe and if that's the case then possibly the French Revolution? How about that Ubisoft?

Murcuseo
05-04-2010, 02:03 PM
Hello (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497)

SWJS
05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please remember to search for a topic before creating one by using the "Find" button at the top of the forum. Now please allow me to direct your attention to
this little topic (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497). Enjoy.

MrGnarVar
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Auzzie1992:
You know I've heard that Ubisoft was thinking about possibly setting the 3'rd title in the game series to be during WWII in maybe London. I've also heard of many other things but I have a great idea. They could set the time period during the civil war in America. The templar's may only be located in Europe and if that's the case then possibly the French Revolution? How about that Ubisoft? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think it shouldnt be WWII or any other perid involving guns because it would over complicate the game. Alo, ibelieve the gam should mainly take place in the present time because it i ovbious Desmond is needed to fidg the toombs of the other "gods" and prevent the end of the world.

JohnConnor2012
05-04-2010, 07:21 PM
[rolls eyes emoticon] Please read the rest of the thread before contributing. In fact, please contribute to the right thread. Thanks.