PDA

View Full Version : hyperlobby

Lowell-Holman
07-21-2005, 11:27 AM
I can't access "hyperlobby" web site. Does anybody know any reason why this web site
can't be accessed. firewalls-cookies anything
that keeps someone from using their site?

Lowell-Holman
07-21-2005, 11:27 AM
I can't access "hyperlobby" web site. Does anybody know any reason why this web site
can't be accessed. firewalls-cookies anything
that keeps someone from using their site?

Troll2k
07-21-2005, 01:14 PM
It works fine for me.

http://www.hyperfighter.sk

Nothing special needed.

Lowell-Holman
07-21-2005, 01:44 PM
That's the same link I use to access hyperlobby
but all I get is a blank white page. I have even
registered on their web site and still I can't get on. I have no trouble with any other web sites just this one. Hope someone sees my plight and has an answer. My computer is behind
a router.Wonder if that might be the problem?

VW-IceFire
07-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Working fine here.

Are you still using that relic of a browser Internet Explorer with its mile wide security holes and lack of standard support?

Time for Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/

vocatx
07-21-2005, 06:04 PM
I really don't understand this. I just tried accessing the Hyperlobby website with Firefox and Internet Explorer and both worked just fine.

Can anybody answer this question: if he PMed me his info, could I do the registration for him to allow him to get on Hyperlobby? Or, I have hear some here talk about "All Seeing Eye". If someone gave him the address for this, would it allow him to access the same servers?

I'm kind of new at all this myself, and I don't know the answers to a lot of questions, but I do know how frustrated I got when I was in his place.

Helonwhls87
07-21-2005, 07:35 PM
If I remember correctly he doesn't need to register at the website to use Hyperlobby.

Just run the Hyperlobby client, enter the username and password you want to use in the fields on the right. And then give an email address at the bottom in the chat field and hit enter. Then select the game you want to play and then hit connect. I believe It instructs you as you go.

Thats all I ever remember doing the first time.
Hope this helps