PDA

View Full Version : WISH LIST

BRubble13
12-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Why is it that once you down the game you can' replay, the DNA. I want to fly the machine again and such and it won't let me. Also I was trying so hard to accomplish the mission, I never got the trouphy and now I can't "kick a guard" medal. Could this be a idea to put a patch out there to replay your old missions or is it in the works? Also it would be nice to buy guards for the villa as upgrading the stables, gardening, Make the Banks and other things you upgrade say it and look nicer. Have archers on the towers you can buy and have a weapons room for them that. It would also be nice to have "keep up" on the town and it not be a one shot deal. Also a uptaker like you see thou out the game. I have millions of dollors and beat the game in 4 days. It is kick but but I want my kningdom to be on. Upgrade the horses and shacks outside the town Make us spend our money. A nice fortified gate would be nice at the front. But I want the building to be ugraded and not look the same. Also have people neal to me when I come back to town. Also a water fall below the fightig ring before you run up the steps would be cool with my flag at the top. Thank you for reading

BRubble13
12-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Why is it that once you down the game you can' replay, the DNA. I want to fly the machine again and such and it won't let me. Also I was trying so hard to accomplish the mission, I never got the trouphy and now I can't "kick a guard" medal. Could this be a idea to put a patch out there to replay your old missions or is it in the works? Also it would be nice to buy guards for the villa as upgrading the stables, gardening, Make the Banks and other things you upgrade say it and look nicer. Have archers on the towers you can buy and have a weapons room for them that. It would also be nice to have "keep up" on the town and it not be a one shot deal. Also a uptaker like you see thou out the game. I have millions of dollors and beat the game in 4 days. It is kick but but I want my kningdom to be on. Upgrade the horses and shacks outside the town Make us spend our money. A nice fortified gate would be nice at the front. But I want the building to be ugraded and not look the same. Also have people neal to me when I come back to town. Also a water fall below the fightig ring before you run up the steps would be cool with my flag at the top. Thank you for reading

EzioAssassin51
12-16-2009, 02:51 AM
*sigh* Yet another forum member who can't see the wishlist threads on the FIRST page and doesn't think to search.

May i ask how many of these have been closed in the past WEEK?

This should be one!

Please search before making a thread!