PDA

View Full Version : Persian Ancestor For Next AC Instalment!

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Personally I believe that for the next AC Instalment they should bring Desmond even further back into history to an even earlier ancestor who was part of the Persian Empire's government; I'm not a story writer but I'm sure they would do a fantastic job as for his ancestor being the saviour of ancient Persepolis from the corrupt leaders.

Bringing a dead history alive! What do you think?

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 01:32 PM
Personally I believe that for the next AC Instalment they should bring Desmond even further back into history to an even earlier ancestor who was part of the Persian Empire's government; I'm not a story writer but I'm sure they would do a fantastic job as for his ancestor being the saviour of ancient Persepolis from the corrupt leaders.

Bringing a dead history alive! What do you think?

phil.llllll
09-28-2010, 01:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RevolutionChild:

Bringing a dead history alive! What do you think? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd love to see an ancient Persian setting type game but not in AC - at least not in Desmond's story (maybe next the next AC series?) Why? Well I just can't see them going further back into the past than they already have. By the way, Altair was part Persian I believe.

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 01:45 PM
I'd love to see an ancient Persian setting type game but not in AC - at least not in Desmond's story (maybe next the next AC series?) Why? Well I just can't see them going further back into the past than they already have. By the way, Altair was part Persian I believe.[/QUOTE]

No Altair was Jewish. From Jerusalem which is based in Isreal.

I'm talking about Zoroastrian Persia, where they can use Ancient Heroes to partner with his new ancestor such as Rostam, Darius, Nebuchadnezzar.

I honestly think the game would completely revolutionize the gaming industry with it's uniqueness.

Imagine Ancient Persia, The Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Babylonian Gates, all these amazing history which is dust today becoming reality in the next Assassin's Creed, and then at the end Desmond finds out that those invasions, events which happened thousands of years ago are the butterfly effect for today's reality and he's gotta change that.

Does that make sense?

Keksus
09-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and short in one direction. But I have seen the face of time and I can tell you ... They are wrong! Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I'am and why I say this, sit down and I will tell you the tale like none which you have ever heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...PjtY&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcFPk5yPjtY&feature=related)

afrothunder520
09-28-2010, 01:53 PM
so im not trying to be rude, but dont you think that you are taking it to far. if brotherhood isnt the last game then they will only have one more game, because they probably started the works and story of all the games around the same time and released them a little bit after eachother for money purposes. basically the story is probably already been decided.

P3rsianPrincess
09-28-2010, 01:54 PM
i think that would be lovely http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
but not now in the series because that would just confuse me, and it would seem a bit irelevent to go back in the story

knightshad0w
09-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Prince of persia much? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Keksus
09-28-2010, 01:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">will only have one more game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't really think they would drop a cash cow? Desmond is Subject 17. So we have AT LEAST 16 other subjects whose story they could turn into a game.

Subject 16 would be nice as a spinoff. You could visit spain or britain with him. And you could go back to Adam and Eve with every subject.

I'd still like an AC game set in Japan. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

afrothunder520
09-28-2010, 02:04 PM
so you saying assassins creed: the memories of subject 16. one problem, we like the AC series for the stealth assassin stabbing, subject 16 was in the civil war at one point, lame, it takes o minute(average) to reload a musket.

afrothunder520
09-28-2010, 02:04 PM
sorry typo one minute

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 02:05 PM
[/QUOTE]

You don't really think they would drop a cash cow? Desmond is Subject 17. So we have AT LEAST 16 other subjects whose story they could turn into a game.

Subject 16 would be nice as a spinoff. You could visit spain or britain with him. And you could go back to Adam and Eve with every subject.

I'd still like an AC game set in Japan. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/QUOTE]

Even Japan or Spain would be fantastic stories, but I feel that they can carry this game on like a whole season of a TV episode.

Desmond is sent back to his ancestor "Darius E Atash" (Random Name) to recover the lost history of Victor's Justice and to find out that the roots of the Templars and the rest came from what we now call myth.

And as for "afrothunder520" quote on story already been decided I do agree but say for example Splinter Cell Conviction had a complete change of story even when they were half way through making it with the previews and commercials already released.

I think Assassin's Creed: Hidden Truth would be a fantastic title.

Rene_Led
09-28-2010, 02:11 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Yeah next thing you know the Dagger of Time is a Piece of Eden :P lol</span>

afrothunder520
09-28-2010, 02:11 PM
i like that title too, you have good ideas, and japan would be cool especially the free running

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 02:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by afrothunder520:
i like that title too, you have good ideas, and japan would be cool especially the free running </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, but I would prefer Persia not because I'm Persian, but because I feel that a history so great has been left dead and never really worked on apart from Prince of Persia.

I like to see Desmond's ancestor travelling from Persepolis to Babylon, from Babylon to Assyria, and exploring the rich Ancient Persian culture, Speaking to such historic names such as Rostam, Rumi (Poet), Arash (The Heroic Archer).

For the first time in Assassin's Creed you are able to use Bows, Arash will make them for you.

There's lots of ideas to be put down for a Persian story of AC.

Japan would be fantastic but as I haven't got much knowledge about it I won't speak.

Japan, Greece, Specially Greece, Spain, Jerusalem, Rome, all these have rich ancient history which people know about, seen, read.

I think Ancient Persian history is underestimated as Barbaric symbols who worshipped fire. I wish the creators would recreate true Ancient Persia in the best Assassin's Creed to come.

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Anyone else agree on Persian story line for the next Assassin's Creed instalment?

BK-110
09-28-2010, 03:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RevolutionChild:
No Altair was Jewish. From Jerusalem which is based in Isreal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong. He's the son of a Christian mother and a Muslim father. Besides, nothing is known about where he was born, but most likely in Masyaf, as his parents were Assassins themselves.

Aside from that, no, not in the main games, but perhaps in a spin-off.

RevolutionChild
09-28-2010, 03:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:
No Altair was Jewish. From Jerusalem which is based in Isreal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wrong. He's the son of a Christian mother and a Muslim father. Besides, nothing is known about where he was born, but most likely in Masyaf, as his parents were Assassins themselves.

Aside from that, no, not in the main games, but perhaps in a spin-off. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And how did you come to find out that he's the son of a Christian mother and a Muslim father?

And what not in the main games?

Black_Widow9
09-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post your ideas for further AC games here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>