PDA

View Full Version : Unknown sighting

probert44
12-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I finished AC2 last week,, Awesome game, I was messing around on a roof top and a few buildings over a caped crusader came atop of another building as soon as archers seen him everybody chased him, this was not a pick-pocket or courier, actually I thought it was another assassin because I could not catch them. Also the plague was @ its height in 1438. It seemed to be the most noticeable change everywhere , barely any people in all the cities and people laying around coughing/dying 100% more noticeable than t/o the game.I wonder if the a DLC or AC3 will follow this time line? I did not see the lady with a beard, or a giant squid ,just wondering if anyone saw this guy? It was @ night, he was clearly visible and was chased immediately upon being seen by all guards,(ground and roof}He was wearing something similar to Ezios outfit. Anyone? If this has been previously posted I apologize.peace

probert44
12-12-2009, 01:26 PM
I finished AC2 last week,, Awesome game, I was messing around on a roof top and a few buildings over a caped crusader came atop of another building as soon as archers seen him everybody chased him, this was not a pick-pocket or courier, actually I thought it was another assassin because I could not catch them. Also the plague was @ its height in 1438. It seemed to be the most noticeable change everywhere , barely any people in all the cities and people laying around coughing/dying 100% more noticeable than t/o the game.I wonder if the a DLC or AC3 will follow this time line? I did not see the lady with a beard, or a giant squid ,just wondering if anyone saw this guy? It was @ night, he was clearly visible and was chased immediately upon being seen by all guards,(ground and roof}He was wearing something similar to Ezios outfit. Anyone? If this has been previously posted I apologize.peace

zitl
12-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Bearded lady? Someone care to fill me in??

No idea about what you saw, though. Sounds quite interesting.

Captain Tomatoz
12-12-2009, 01:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zitl:
Bearded lady? Someone care to fill me in??

No idea about what you saw, though. Sounds quite interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq214/ldb8849/Picture1-13.png

zitl
12-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Holy crap!

Black_Widow9
12-12-2009, 02:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif That's the prettiest woman I've ever seen!

caswallawn_2k7
12-12-2009, 02:36 PM
I know it's a male face but it looks like a extra from left 4 dead http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

MatthewHurwitz
12-13-2009, 03:43 AM
Can someone find out what probert44 saw? I find it quite interesting. Another Assassin?

kew414
12-13-2009, 05:25 AM
Wouldn't that be the messenger guy that you get money from tackling and full notoriety for killing? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
I don't think the guards chase him though...

TheEpicWolf
12-13-2009, 05:40 AM
I think it's just a messenger, i've seen many of them being chased by guards only to run straight off a roof and die..... i then loot them and walk off innocently

Crash_Plague
12-13-2009, 08:23 AM
No, I've seen the messengers fully tackle guards and them not care bout it.

If what the OP said is true, it's a rather interesting find....

Grey_FoxMGH
12-13-2009, 08:33 AM
if anyone happens to get this again, please try to post a video

DeathBlade139
12-13-2009, 10:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Crash_Plague:
No, I've seen the messengers fully tackle guards and them not care bout it.

If what the OP said is true, it's a rather interesting find.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Messengers can tackle guards and get away with it, but when they're on rooftops the archers will fire and chase them. I'd bet it's just another messenger.

Neo_Age
12-13-2009, 11:08 AM
Im almost certain that the thing you are talking about is a courier. From time to time I will see them running along the roof (ussually if I am in proximity to them) and the guards automatticlly react by trying to kill him. They'll actually go after him over you and when they kill him you can still collect the cash off his body.

FatRascal
12-13-2009, 02:48 PM
I'm curious as to what the O/P is on about when he talks about 1438 and the plague, NPCs rolling about coughing on the floor etc.

I think he's been in the animus too long...

Sep.

Fenro
12-14-2009, 10:55 AM
In the games start screen ive once seen a text saying

"Altaire makes and appearance in the game, have you seen him?"

Maby this was him? because i highly doubt the text was refearing to the dream seaquence or altaires Uplay costume

Jagglenutts
12-14-2009, 11:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maby this was him? because i highly doubt the text was refearing to the dream seaquence or altaires Uplay costume </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty confident that is what they were referring to. Still, I'd like to know what it was the OP saw.

TheEpicWolf
12-14-2009, 12:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jagglenutts:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maby this was him? because i highly doubt the text was refearing to the dream seaquence or altaires Uplay costume </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm pretty confident that is what they were referring to. Still, I'd like to know what it was the OP saw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think it was Altair because he says the person is wearing the same kind of thing as Ezio and Altair's outfit is very different when compared to Ezio's. Although if Altair was in Italy along with Ezio he would dress accordingly so as not to stick out. But i'm sure it's a messenger.

I too am interested in the people rolling around coffing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

NuclearFuss
12-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Was it not just your shadow? Plus the game is set in 1476 onwards. The plague was pretty much gone.

Fenro
12-15-2009, 01:41 AM
Now lets see.

In my opinion the message in the tittle screen is formed in a way that it hints that "seeing" altaire is a secret. "have you seen him?" think about it, if it was refearing to the dream seaquence it would have said "Have you seen him "yet"" as it would be bound to hapen.

***Spoiler***

Also the possibility to see altaire isnt impossible as one of the codex page gives us the information that altaire decided to see inside the PoE once more before he died, while he was speculating earlier if there would be a way to prolong ones existence. so there are only 2 available results, "he died and no more recordings where made" (which is a bit weird and cryptic way of ending the notes in the codex pages) or "He somehow prolonged his life or regained his youth" and there is a very rare event in the game where you see altaire runing away from guards.

younas456
12-15-2009, 04:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fenro:
Now lets see.

In my opinion the message in the tittle screen is formed in a way that it hints that "seeing" altaire is a secret. "have you seen him?" think about it, if it was refearing to the dream seaquence it would have said "Have you seen him "yet"" as it would be bound to hapen.

***Spoiler***

Also the possibility to see altaire isnt impossible as one of the codex page gives us the information that altaire decided to see inside the PoE once more before he died, while he was speculating earlier if there would be a way to prolong ones existence. so there are only 2 available results, "he died and no more recordings where made" (which is a bit weird and cryptic way of ending the notes in the codex pages) or "He somehow prolonged his life or regained his youth" and there is a very rare event in the game where you see altaire runing away from guards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

when is that...? is it when you are outside the animus. via flashbacks:P

newtype78
12-15-2009, 09:38 AM
well Altair would be almost 300 years old you think he would be able to get around guards by now! lol though it would be cool to meet altair in the future in the 3rd, but it is a little far fetched

_______________SPOILER_________________________

"kinda like adam and even living in a futuristic city in 3000b.c.

manu04omarr
12-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Well at the end os AC1 altair had the piece of eden. Maybe it has powers to travel in the future.But hey who knows right -_-

TheEpicWolf
12-17-2009, 09:13 AM
If Altair was running around and bumped into Ezio in his outfit he would very confused and the universe would likely implode. I don't mean the Armour i mean the outfit from Uplay http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif