PDA

View Full Version : I'm hoping there is an answer for this other than lag... Counter Muting?

Malex McBlat
01-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Exactly the same thing as when you throw down a smoke bomb, but your pursuer throws down a smoke bomb as well, except when muted you should have no abilities. I just got furious playing a match where this happened to me by 2 different players a total of 3 times. It appeared as though my mute happened first, but as soon as they saw the blue web come from me they must have muted as well I guess.

This was thousands of times more frustrating than when I get counter smoke bombed, as I have come to expect that. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Malex McBlat
01-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Exactly the same thing as when you throw down a smoke bomb, but your pursuer throws down a smoke bomb as well, except when muted you should have no abilities. I just got furious playing a match where this happened to me by 2 different players a total of 3 times. It appeared as though my mute happened first, but as soon as they saw the blue web come from me they must have muted as well I guess.

This was thousands of times more frustrating than when I get counter smoke bombed, as I have come to expect that. Anyone else have this happen to them?

FearlessSpeach
01-08-2011, 04:19 AM
Like smoke bomb, it takes a moment to kick in. Some people use mute offensively, just like smoke bomb. Especially when walking up on stationary targets that defend well.