PDA

View Full Version : Sooo happy with the patch!

cueceleches
06-17-2005, 02:22 AM
Just loving it. I was off from PF for a while since I got SH3...(yes I know, I´m a traitor!), so I really feel the difference between 3.04 and 4.01.
Last night I tried to take off from a carrier with my seafire and 3 times I crashe my nose on the deck...I thought: wow, something´s different!! Yes, now take offs and landings seemd more realistic. I now "sense" the plane at low speeds, heavy nose...It´s much more challenging, and I really enjoy it.
Well, I just would like to thank Oleg and his team for such a good work, for listening to us, for never letting down the community...and looking forward BoB!

cueceleches
06-17-2005, 02:22 AM
Just loving it. I was off from PF for a while since I got SH3...(yes I know, I´m a traitor!), so I really feel the difference between 3.04 and 4.01.
Last night I tried to take off from a carrier with my seafire and 3 times I crashe my nose on the deck...I thought: wow, something´s different!! Yes, now take offs and landings seemd more realistic. I now "sense" the plane at low speeds, heavy nose...It´s much more challenging, and I really enjoy it.
Well, I just would like to thank Oleg and his team for such a good work, for listening to us, for never letting down the community...and looking forward BoB!

GFeros
06-17-2005, 07:16 AM
I hear you, second that !!!!