PDA

View Full Version : what the heck. patched and now cant find any online games!!!!

tehjr
03-20-2009, 08:20 AM
what the hell is wrong with ubisoft? i bought this game hoping the online playing wouldnt turn out like R6v2 and be the worst experience ever, as far as connection issues. well it has. i could get into matches before i patched although i got kicked alot. now i get the reccomended patch and it conveniently wond find ANY games, no ranked or unranked and no CO OPs! what the heck! this is BULL. if this online system isnt dealth with i am never buying another ubisoft game.

tehjr
03-20-2009, 08:20 AM
what the hell is wrong with ubisoft? i bought this game hoping the online playing wouldnt turn out like R6v2 and be the worst experience ever, as far as connection issues. well it has. i could get into matches before i patched although i got kicked alot. now i get the reccomended patch and it conveniently wond find ANY games, no ranked or unranked and no CO OPs! what the heck! this is BULL. if this online system isnt dealth with i am never buying another ubisoft game.