PDA

View Full Version : Its not the pilot its the aircraft

jugent
08-04-2005, 01:45 PM
I have many times, read in this forum "its the pilot not the plane"
"A pilot who knows the strenght of ...."

I ask how is it possible to win in a plane that turns worse, flies slower at altitudes above 3000 m, has less firepower, weaker damagemodel, is outclimb at all altitudes above 1500 m ?
I would count out factors as "surprise, teamplays, help of good" etc.

I say its the pilot not the aircraft if the planes got significant strenght like the F4F against the Zero, but not if one plane is better at 9 vital characteristics of 10.

jugent
08-04-2005, 01:45 PM

I ask how is it possible to win in a plane that turns worse, flies slower at altitudes above 3000 m, has less firepower, weaker damagemodel, is outclimb at all altitudes above 1500 m ?

I say its the pilot not the aircraft if the planes got significant strenght like the F4F against the Zero, but not if one plane is better at 9 vital characteristics of 10.

Hoarmurath
08-04-2005, 01:50 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/1761056343

danjama
08-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Thats a good reply Hoarmurath, i see what your saying original poster, but i think that experience is still important. Sure if your a vet pilot against another vet pilot, for sure the crapper plane will lose because the piloting skills are par but the plane will let him down.

Stackhouse25th
08-04-2005, 01:57 PM
and when its the pilot, its always the mechanics fault.

fordfan25
08-04-2005, 02:04 PM
when both piloets are good then it is the plane that wins. i can fly a p47 in the game well but i cant do half as good as i can when im in a la-7. you know most of the guys who say its the man not the plane are normaly flyn ki84C and ta-152's LOL. haveing one hot canons helps a whole lot to.

Stigler_9_JG52
08-04-2005, 02:04 PM
My view on this is, "it's not the plane, it's the pilot" applies if the better pilot is Yeager, or Hartmann, or Boyd or somebody of top 1% quality vs. "your average everyday pilot" or worse.

But, if the difference in relative skill is less... or if the situation enters into things (way outnumbered, planes being used in roles they aren't suited for, etc.) then the plane certainly figures into things a LOT.

I saw on this board a description of Yeager and some Air Force Colonel dueling with MiG-15 vs. Sabre, and Yeager came out much the best in both planes. Well, duh... the ***ot and the Sabre were very evenly matched, all things considered.

It might have been different if they switched off in, say, a Zero vs. a (US) Buffalo, or a 109E vs. a Spit XIV. In that case, the guy flying the better plane would win each time, although pilot skill might make the underdog last longer before the issue was decided.

carguy_
08-04-2005, 02:29 PM
Yes,if both pilots are very good the plane`s abilities will decide.

Ppl on this forum forget that online we have many very good pilots and fewer n00bs.In WWII there was a whole lot of n00bs and few real aces.

So if Marseille(109F4) wins a fight with a Spit Vb piloted with some guy who has maybe 100flight hours it`s obvious it is the pilot who decides but if he met Gabreski I`m sure things would be different.

Now someone plz beat me in FW190A6 vs SpitVb coalt,coE.

Daiichidoku
08-04-2005, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fordfan25:
you know most of the guys who say its the man not the plane are normaly flyn ki84C and ta-152's QUOTE]

or La7 or yak 3P or spit

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

geetarman
08-04-2005, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jugent:

I assume you would have typed "tactics" next. How can you count those out? That's what Yeager's getting at!

Look at Joe Foss over the Guadalcanal. In about six weeks, in horrible conditions (weatherwise, combatwise, logistically) he shot down 26-8 planes, 19 of them Zeros, piloted by the best Japanese Naval Aviators they could throw at him. Yeah, he liked his F4F, but he knew a Zero possessed a great sum of dogfight advantages than his plane.

People get too hung up on raw performance figures.

LStarosta
08-04-2005, 06:46 PM
The title of this thread is false.

Any plane I fly becomes r0xx0rz by default.

p1ngu666
08-04-2005, 06:56 PM
ya, if u in worse plane alround, then uve got to outfly your apponent, thats it..

im really really bad at that, btw http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Pirschjaeger
08-04-2005, 06:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LStarosta:

Any plane I fly becomes r0xx0rz by default. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you mean "razors"? Can they recycle what's left? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Fritz

fordfan25
08-04-2005, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daiichidoku:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by fordfan25:
you know most of the guys who say its the man not the plane are normaly flyn ki84C and ta-152's QUOTE]

or La7 or yak 3P or spit

you got that right. why 334th has the yak 3 p instead of the yak 3 is strange...o yea there n00bs thats right http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ronison
08-04-2005, 07:49 PM
This is not a WWII story but one that totaly fits this topic:

http://skyraider.org/skyassn/sartapes/migkill/migkill.htm

Both planes have advantages but one that the mig had over the A-1 was deffinetly a speed advantage. Things can tun on you if you face a skilled opponent even if you have all the advantages.

Atomic_Marten
08-04-2005, 08:01 PM
I have read some story (I can look up for that one but currently I am too lazy) about ace US pilot that was accepted the bet from his friend...

His friend insisted on how P-51D is the better plane than P-38. Ace did not agree with him; instead of void arguing he suggested 'fake' air duel in order to determine which aircraft was 'better'.

They took off, and soon after they engaged each other, Ace turn off his port (it may as well been starboard, point is he was flying P-38 with only one engine during combat) engine and their shocked friends on the ground witnessed just how the Ace was able to outfly and 'shot down' his friend in P-51D with only one P-38 engine running.

Now THAT'S really good "it is a pilot, not a machine" kinda story.

LStarosta
08-04-2005, 08:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pirschjaeger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LStarosta:

Any plane I fly becomes r0xx0rz by default. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you mean "razors"? Can they recycle what's left? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Fritz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL.

No, no.

j00 r n07 w3ll v3rs3d 1n 73h 1337 73rm1n0l0gy.

JTFM
08-04-2005, 08:36 PM
It is the man AND the machine, not one or the other.

Chuck Yeager says the pilot with the most experience is going to "win" no matter the airplane type? Have him dogfight a MiG in a B-47 Stratojet, then. Think Hartmann would have shot down 352 airplanes flying an He-111? Nope. How 'bout McCudden in a B.E.2c, or Richthofen in an Gotha GIV? Nope and nein.

Similarly, history has shown the ineffectiveness of green, undertrained pilots flying modern, frontline fighter planes. Obviously pilot skill can overcome an airplane's shortcomings and vice versa to some degree, but neither can completely replace the other.

It is apparent to me that speed and surprise were the dogfight era pilot's greatest assets. A pilot--no matter how great his skillset--cannot evade an attack he never sees coming.

Tooz_69GIAP
08-04-2005, 08:55 PM
Well, I've personally shot down 109Gs in a P-11, and I've seen bipes (J8A, Cr42, I-153) shoot down all sorts of stuff from MiG-3s to Me-262s, and pretty much everything in between.

And I regularly shoot down 2-4 fighters (normally Spits, p-40s, Hellcats, and others) per sortie when flying an He-111 or B-25 in a dogfight server by manning the defensive guns myself.

So to me, I'd say it is the pilot, and how he flies his aircraft as opposed to whoever is flying the better aircraft is guaranteed to win out.

Grey_Mouser67
08-04-2005, 09:05 PM
I find that people who claim "its the pilot, not the plane" fall under one of the two following catagories...

1) They die alot online and are comfortable with this.

2) They fly the souped up late war uber planes, and they actually think their overinflated ego is a result of flying skill...but they are wrong.

As one astute poster stated it is both...noobie pilots are pretty much dead meat most of the time but aside from them...the real ability to kill comes with tactics and knowledge of your plane. Believe me, no matter how good the pilot, if he comes across a competent flyer that is in a plane that is superior in speed, climb and turn the other plane is dead meat....if the planes are equal and the pilots are relatively close, the plane who has the initial e advantage is most likely to win.

In a properly modelled game, aircraft of similar vintage should have strengths and weaknesses...exploit them, you win...don't and you lose. You will always be at a disadvantage if you fly an aircraft that is good at low altitude, assuming that your foe takes advantage of his high altitude peformance...this of course does not happen often hence the whining.

I assure you it is both the pilot and the plane. For some reason, many, many people who fly online and offline think that if they are good enough, with a good enough plane then they should be able to defeat their adversary no matter what the tactical situation.... nothing could be further from the truth...the tactical situation is the primary decider in the outcome of a battle.

I would rate the following aircraft abilities in importance...
1) Speed....it kills and survives
2) Firepower...finish the battle quickly
3) Highspeed controls to take advantage of the other two
4) Rate of climb...this is a poor man's substitute for speed
5) Turning radius...nothing wrong with it, it wins the battle but not the war
6) Damagability...survivability is good, but it is best not to get hit in the first place
7( Rate of roll...good for survivability and good for avoiding nasty head ons

Important Pilot characteristics
1) Understanding of tactics...enter the engagement at an advantage gives you the most likelihood of success
2) Understanding of aircraft performance throughout the flight envelope...how can you do #1 without #2?
3) Willingness to disengage...you can't win em all and that is a fact!
4) Patience...big one here...takes time to gain a tactical advantage sometimes
5) Gunnery...you have to hit what you shoot...if your plane is marginal, this is especially important...unfortunately, there are some modelling issues in this dept imho that create instability in gunnery
6) Flying skill...yes I have it all the way down here...flying a small radius circle, being able to eke out every hp of engine or range etc...doesnt' matter much if you get the above going for you...it does matter if you start on equal terms or in an energy deficit
7) Evasion/jinking abiltiy...you get here and you are in trouble...some planes can get away, but this is where the plane tends to decide the outcome...not especially thrilling to be good at jinking!

Don't let those guys who say its the pilot not the plane fool you...you won't see them in an I-16 on a 1944 Server...they'll be in their Dora's or 109K's talking trash to you as they flame your rear end so make sure you select a plane that is competitive in some areas...although that is proving difficult lately in late war scenarios...there is always the next patch/add-on or offline play.

LStarosta
08-04-2005, 10:14 PM
It's the pilot, not the plane.

Tooz_69GIAP
08-04-2005, 11:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grey_Mouser67:
Don't let those guys who say its the pilot not the plane fool you...you won't see them in an I-16 on a 1944 Server...they'll be in their Dora's or 109K's talking trash to you as they flame your rear end so make sure you select a plane that is competitive in some areas...although that is proving difficult lately in late war scenarios...there is always the next patch/add-on or offline play. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you read my post? I'm not talking nonsense. And you may well find me flying an I-16 in a '44 server. I've done it before, and I'm pretty certain I'll do it again! But if there's a TB-3, you'll prolly see me in that!! Not that I'm saying I'm an uber pilot or anything, but I can hold my own.

Not that what you say is incorrect, you make some good points, but this game is not as accurate as it would like to be, and for the most part, us virtual pilots are probably far better at combat flying than the average WWII pilot simply due to a little thing called the "refly button" which gives us the luxury of learning from our more erroneous mistakes and come back better, meaner pilots, which further promotes the idea of "the pilot matters more than the aircraft".

VFA-25_Peckens
08-04-2005, 11:56 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif i agree with u all they way im just not good at explaining things

F19_Ob
08-05-2005, 03:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jugent:

. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In real life there were more factors to consider but in the sim online usually the better plane wins (in my experience).

In the beginning I flew mostly the better planes, but for a few years now I'm more interested in optimizing performance in bad planes, compared to the opposition.
The thing that lets me win engagements in these is the pilotfactor, experience and knowledge of my plane versus the opposition. Well either that or extreeme luck http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

There are so many factors in an engagement that even a very bad plane with a good pilot may win fights frequently although there are more risks.

For a while I have concentrated on flying doubleseater il-2's as fighters online.
The performance ofcourse is horrible against any fighter and an average skilled fighter should win most engagements.

However....the il-2 has some strenghts in its fastfiring cannons and mg's. the trajectory is the best in the sim, wich allows kills on long ranges as 1000m.
1000m is really too far but il-2's are the best suited plane to hit on these ranges.
My usual range to start firing is 800-700m and I often hit.

I know I cant maneuver with any fighter for more than a few seconds and therefore I strive for high altitude to increase my maneuvering and escaping capability with the possibility to dive for energy, wich is impossible at the deck.

I can't afford to let enemy fighters close so I fire before they are in range to hit or force them to evade, wich may improve my situation.
On long range there is plenty of time to pull lead and aim on a spot in space wich the enemy likely will pass. a long burst makes it likely to hit.

As long as one can aim at the enemy the il'2 is better than most fighters because of the armament and it's always better for a fighter in trouble to fly to an il'2 for help than a fighter.
Most of my kills online are from shooting enemies off friendlies tails.

So by using the advantages and avoiding the disadvantages as much as possible an il-2 can be a hard opponent. Two or three skilled il-2's can do a surprizingly good job against highperformance fighters although the advantages
are on the fighters side.

The thing that makes it so exciting and interesting for me when flying il-2's is the high ammount of risk involved wich is close to absent in most highperformance fighters.

Sometimes the opposition consists of many experts or numerical advantage, and then ofcourse there are small chances for survival for an il-2 but I often nail a fighter before I have to bail, wich is a good tradeoff.

well, my thoughts.

LeadSpitter_
08-05-2005, 03:58 AM
Its all about the computer speed graphics card memory track ir rudder pedals 600 dollar ch products.

When flying the ac correctly around 6000-9000 with 3000m+ alt adv over those at 2500-4000m doing only bnz and strictest E retaintion then can get 2-3 kills per sortie,

Then flying with no cares in the world of Energy state or alt, instant rubber band stall recovery not even caring about overheat, dive speed breakup, alwasy win in turn time both low and high speed with supertrim doing 700-900km/h with no compressibility at all or concern of E at all, always able to catch catch a faster plane in a dive once they level out becuase they bleed so much e even trimmed slightly down, you can kill in one burst longer ranges everytime exploding planes into nothing, being a triple ace with your best sorties many times ITS THE darn PLANE.

MEGILE
08-05-2005, 05:06 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gifLS

So many variables.. I say

its the pilot in the plane

WWSensei
08-05-2005, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by carguy_:
Yes,if both pilots are very good the plane`s abilities will decide.

Ppl on this forum forget that online we have many very good pilots and fewer n00bs.In WWII there was a whole lot of n00bs and few real aces. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Disagree carguy. I don't think it's because online fliers are so much better in their virtual combat than real life fliers were in their real life comabt. Just the opposite. I think in virtual combat 99.999% of the online fliers are such poor air combat participants that the aircraft does end up making a difference. Opening tactics chosen in the first 5 seconds of a merge will determine the outcome in over 75% of the engagements. Been flying online for nearly 10 years in various sims and have encountered only about a dozen virtual pilots who do that correctly on a routine basis.

Daiichidoku
08-05-2005, 07:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fordfan25:

you got that right. why 334th has the yak 3 p instead of the yak 3 is strange...o yea there n00bs thats right http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>[/QUOTE]

most DF servers have the Yak 3P instead of Yak 3, its ignorance IMO, they simply put in "the latest" version of a given fighter....probably not knowing that the Yak 3P never saw WWII combat

and perhaps too many ppl whined "ohhhh! my yak 3 only has one cannon! its SO unfair" so they put in the yak

thats not the only expample, often i have found a server that has mostly 44-45 types in it, and if the ki61 is included, they put in the 43 ki61 OTSU, IMO, becuz its AFTER the 44 ki61HEI in the list, so "it must be the better version"

dummies

Jumoschwanz
08-05-2005, 08:53 AM
The type of server has a lot to do with it too.
If you are on a server with easy settings, with no-cockpit, icons and external views, then it is easy for someone in a fast plane to keep track of his foes and stay above them and gain an advantage.

The easy-settings servers eliminate getting a bounce on a foe, or using the sun or clouds as cover. And no-cocpit lets those with big guns set up lots of shots they would never make if they had a cockpit blocking the view. Plus half the time they would be shooting friendlies if they did not have icons to tell them what to shoot at.

On a realistic server, that has no conveniences switched on, then the pilot with a good sense of tactics and smarts is going to be able to do a lot.

If I am in a sever with only a few pilots on it, and they are not that good or savvy, I will get into a early-war plane and go against their late and fast planes just to make things interesting for me.

I have shot down lots of late-war planes with the 109E4, and shot down jets with the I-16. I took out lots of late planes with early planes on full-real servers in head-on confrontations, just by being a better shot, so how is that the plane?

Saying it is the plane and not the pilot is really an arcadish and noob thing to say. Not to mention a real troll.

jugent, my guess is you just do not have much talent for the sim, or are a noob, and if you ever want me to go against you, you in any late plane you want, I in any early war plane of your choice , let me know.

S!

Jumoschwanz

Daiichidoku
08-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Jumo, in this game, "the plane not pilot" is as valid (sometimes more) as "the pilot not the plane)

in REAL LIFE, that was the case, sure...but in FB, its the noobs and/or ppl with issues that say that...and that was only for airwar 1917-90s....

you think a merely competent pilot in a say, F 22 raptor cant easily best a Mig-23 with a shiitehot pilot in it?

or a F14 with 100+ miles intercept AtA missles cant do a F1 mirage?

LStarosta
08-05-2005, 11:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tooz_69GIAP:
for the most part, us virtual pilots are probably far better at combat flying than the average WWII pilot simply due to a little thing called the "refly button" which gives us the luxury of learning from our more erroneous mistakes and come back better, meaner pilots, which further promotes the idea of "the pilot matters more than the aircraft". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but that doesn't take into account that many "armchair pilots" probably couldn't take the physical stresses of flying a real aircraft, let alone a high performance fighter. And some are too fat to fit in the cockpit so....

From flying oversimplified arcade games like IL2, people get the impression that flying is easy.

han freak solo
08-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Yeah but that doesn't take into account that many "armchair pilots" probably couldn't take the physical stresses of flying a real aircraft, let alone a high performance fighter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought this was understood here. But, what do I know. I'm a n00b.

Grey_Mouser67
08-05-2005, 04:48 PM
Even Jet fighter pilots puke when they are new...you become accustomed to the G forces.

Virtual pilots have all the ability to study tactics and most importantly have no G's or adrenaline to deal with...they have unlimited gunnery and bombing practice and most importantly, they can jump in their enemy's plane any time.

Flying is harder than driving a car, but it is not hard...at least by my standards....Fighting in combat with a high performance aircraft, under G-loads, staring into the sun, sweat running down your back from the fear and adrenaline, with flak bursting around you and suffering from massive changes in pressure as you dive from 25,000 ft to the deck...you get the bends... from -80 degrees to 80 degrees in a few minutes...yeah, that is hard and it will never be modelled in my lifetime with my budget.

Tactically speaking, in our own environment, the pilots online are good, real real good for the most part.

p1ngu666
08-05-2005, 04:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Grey_Mouser67:
Even Jet fighter pilots puke when they are new...you become accustomed to the G forces.

Virtual pilots have all the ability to study tactics and most importantly have no G's or adrenaline to deal with...they have unlimited gunnery and bombing practice and most importantly, they can jump in their enemy's plane any time.

Flying is harder than driving a car, but it is not hard...at least by my standards....Fighting in combat with a high performance aircraft, under G-loads, staring into the sun, sweat running down your back from the fear and adrenaline, with flak bursting around you and suffering from massive changes in pressure as you dive from 25,000 ft to the deck...you get the bends... from -80 degrees to 80 degrees in a few minutes...yeah, that is hard and it will never be modelled in my lifetime with my budget.

Tactically speaking, in our own environment, the pilots online are good, real real good for the most part. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed, for sure i couldnt take kind of abuse...

also the topiic started asked about the other plane outclassing whatever other plane in *every* area. in i16, biplanes u can use tight turns, in bombers u shoot from gunner positions..
so u use its advantages..

Atomic_Marten
08-05-2005, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by han freak solo:
Yeah but that doesn't take into account that many "armchair pilots" probably couldn't take the physical stresses of flying a real aircraft, let alone a high performance fighter. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought this was understood here. But, what do I know. I'm a n00b. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true.
And BTW han you aren't n00b. I certainly don't think so. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

And personally I think more than 90% of the people on the forum has just about same chance as Captain Hook to be enlisted in AF. Me included.

Let alone stresses. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jumoschwanz
08-05-2005, 08:49 PM
ON Hyperlobby, there is a pilot who alway runs a 1vs.1 server. He has great soul and I have a lot of respect for his character, but he is just not the best pilot there is. Around a dozen times I have gone into his server, and no matter what the plane combinations we fly I will beat him almost every time barring a collision or some weird experiment I might try.

He likes to fly a certain type of aircraft, and I finally ended up flying a Mk1 Buffalo against his much superior craft to give him a fifty-fifty chance of shooting me down. He is a fine turn fighter, but he never quite gets the "energy" part of combat down.
We will fly the same planes, two different planes, switch planes, the combination makes no difference at all, we have probably fought at least a hundered times and for hours on end.

It is just my better understanding of energy techniques and shot-making, and my knowledge and explotaition of the different planes weaknesses and strengths that enables me to defeat him. It has nothing to do with the planes we fly at all.
Oddly, I do not notice him learning much as time goes on, but he seems to have fun.

This is why I am sure that those who do badly in combat, then blame the plane are full of krap.
If you are a good pilot, you will have success no matter what you fly, a bettter performing plane will just make it easier for you is all.
If you are a bad pilot you will get shot down no matter what the heII you are flying!

S!

Jumoschwanz

x__CRASH__x
08-06-2005, 08:43 AM
It's the Stewardess. Not the sexy mini-skirt.

huggy87
08-06-2005, 02:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by x__CRASH__x:
It's the Stewardess. Not the sexy mini-skirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sexy mini-skirt? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif On what airline are you flying? I always get the well-past-her-prime forty-something clothed from ankle to wrist with an attitude to match.

Atomic_Marten
08-06-2005, 03:07 PM
It's the game not the real life.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's the Stewardess. Not the sexy mini-skirt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have to disagree. I love them only in that kind of robe. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif