PDA

View Full Version : Okay, now this is starting to get REAL ANNOYING

Rapier-4
06-05-2011, 02:11 AM
I still can't play MP because of the freakin' 1/6 agents...

I try to join friends, but it always says 'game session is unreachable'. I did all the steps to try and open the appropriate ports, and still nothing.

When I buy a game, I want to be able to play it properly not like this!

Rapier-4
06-05-2011, 02:11 AM
I still can't play MP because of the freakin' 1/6 agents...

I try to join friends, but it always says 'game session is unreachable'. I did all the steps to try and open the appropriate ports, and still nothing.

When I buy a game, I want to be able to play it properly not like this!

medavroog
06-05-2011, 06:31 AM
Try the RANKED MATCH, it has more players usually.

Slingrpm
06-05-2011, 08:57 AM
I got same problem here.. but if you stick to it sometimes numbers start showing up... eventualy after hours waiting. it disconnects... or maybe finaly you succeed in playing an online game.. Hurray.. Not for long.. just for 10minutes until the game is over cos then you will start looking for abstergo agents again for the next half day. ACB Multiplayer is a new experience indeed! Thanks Ubisoft

Jett202
06-11-2011, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Slingrpm:
I got same problem here.. but if you stick to it sometimes numbers start showing up... eventualy after hours waiting. it disconnects... or maybe finaly you succeed in playing an online game.. Hurray.. Not for long.. just for 10minutes until the game is over cos then you will start looking for abstergo agents again for the next half day. ACB Multiplayer is a new experience indeed! Thanks Ubisoft </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's true. The best part is that you can't tab out to do other things while your twenty minute queue is going, or it freezes your pending status until you tab back into the window. The idea, I think, is to sit there and stare at the screen for twenty minutes looking at, "searching for abstergo agents" or "expanding search criteria" because they're such well-made pending screens. The beautiful hues of gray, the lovely vignette of Venice, the soothing sound of some auto-tuned female voice shouting at you that she can't find **** on the other end of that queue. For twenty...minutes...Although I must say, I'm beginning to become a bad a$$ at solitaire, and I've gone through three books of the wheel of time series, most of which have been enjoyed during those twenty minute wait times for a queue. Now I have managed to expand my lexicon and start a 14 book series, THANKS UBISOFT! Still waiting on a game to start up.

Black_Widow9
06-11-2011, 02:30 PM
If you have tried the fixes and they are not working please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Jett202
06-11-2011, 03:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
If you have tried the fixes and they are not working please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense intended, but if the majority of your consumers are experiencing a problem and Ubisoft has already responded to them telling them that it's not possible to do anything further, what is the next step? We have done everything, even contacted Ubisoft support, and nothing has changed. This indicates that the problem lies within the software, NOT on the end of the consumer. Why doesn't Ubisoft refer itself to the support center? Perhaps the developers need the email as well.

SalvatiS
06-15-2011, 12:43 AM
I absolutelly agree, asking us to contact support staff to solve this is just silly because a lot of people is experiencing the same issues and asking here and via support for answers and solutions but nobody cares on ubisoft if we are dying at home waiting for match a game. They maybe are very bussy developing the new A'sC release and they don0t care at all about this one because if they let this one die we all will buy the new one. Also I seriously doubt about they will reply such threads like this when it comes mad because of our comments about. I just feels a bit fooled with this game, we are not clients, just a lot of angry kids moaning for play. (I'm not a kid btw)

bandman122
06-17-2011, 01:17 AM
I have Had this problem and i am still talking to them about this and ive had it, its probably the software cause look we have ports opened and we still get this issue you need to create a patch cause if you dont then you just ripped us off what we payed for cause i payed 40 dollars of hard earned cash to play a game and for some reason i cant play it you guys need to find the problem and fix it.

Narco01992
06-17-2011, 01:23 AM
I was have that problem. Just open port's and it will work.You will find match in around 10 min.

GallopRider
06-17-2011, 10:43 PM
@Narco: While that's a good suggestion, many of us (myself included) have already opened all our ports and still have hour-long waits for a session. I've waited over an hour for a game to load and finally got tired of sitting around.

Someday patch 4 will come out... Let's all hope ACR fixes the matchmaking issues and the fact that it's pretty much impossible to join friends.

Vey03
06-17-2011, 10:55 PM
You really think they'll be a patch 4? I don't.