PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed brotherhood singelplayer playtime no spoilers

Seje12
11-18-2010, 03:50 PM
I just got the game today and i really like it, and i was wery exited when Ubisoft told that the singelplayer story was about 25+ hours only story and 50+ hours with side missions and all that. I really would like it to be 25+ hours only story. so for these there already have beat the game how much took it from you? and how much side missions did you play?
Please dont write any spoiler.

Seje12
11-18-2010, 03:50 PM
I just got the game today and i really like it, and i was wery exited when Ubisoft told that the singelplayer story was about 25+ hours only story and 50+ hours with side missions and all that. I really would like it to be 25+ hours only story. so for these there already have beat the game how much took it from you? and how much side missions did you play?
Please dont write any spoiler.

Piflik
11-18-2010, 04:44 PM
It's less then 25h for the story only. I am currently at about 23h and completed the story.

KnightRobby
11-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Wow, that's insane!! I remember hearing that it was around 24 hours or something, but I had NO idea it was story alone! That is something else! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Wow, and they also managed to throw in multiplayer...My big question is this then: Why are we seeing other games releasing with stories that are less than 10 hours long? There's NO excuse!

TheLeoCrow
11-19-2010, 08:00 AM
Good. If more people confirm this, i will go ahead an preorder the pc version