PDA

View Full Version : AC2 - OSX: Problem selecting items on weapons wheel

noideas
11-29-2011, 07:13 PM
I use K&M.

I can use the directional keys (W,D,S,A) to pick items at 12 o'clock, 3, 6 and 9. I can (at times) hit two of the keys simultaneously to click another item. For example I can sometimes use W&A to select the poison hidden blade.

Unfortunately I can't access the smoke bombs, coins or the pistol. Right now I am stuck because my current memory requires the use of the pistols ... in fact I have to learn how to shoot them.

The mouse (apple magic mouse) doesn't seem to have any control over the weapon wheel. I tried all other keyboard layouts ... nothing.

Any ideas?

noideas
11-29-2011, 07:13 PM
I use K&M.

I can use the directional keys (W,D,S,A) to pick items at 12 o'clock, 3, 6 and 9. I can (at times) hit two of the keys simultaneously to click another item. For example I can sometimes use W&A to select the poison hidden blade.

Unfortunately I can't access the smoke bombs, coins or the pistol. Right now I am stuck because my current memory requires the use of the pistols ... in fact I have to learn how to shoot them.

The mouse (apple magic mouse) doesn't seem to have any control over the weapon wheel. I tried all other keyboard layouts ... nothing.

Any ideas?