PDA

View Full Version : DLC for PC QUESTION!!! Need another solution!

Cherrysmoke
03-26-2011, 03:57 AM
I have PC and XBOX 360. First i bought version for PC. Then my friend made me a present - AC: Brotherhood for Xbox 360. Can I use DLC codes from XBOX 360 version in my PC version of game? Thank You.

Im talking about arlekin of exqlisuve maps and asking about: Will arlekin or other exqlusive DLC be activated if I use XBOX 360 codes on PC?

Cherrysmoke
03-26-2011, 03:57 AM
I have PC and XBOX 360. First i bought version for PC. Then my friend made me a present - AC: Brotherhood for Xbox 360. Can I use DLC codes from XBOX 360 version in my PC version of game? Thank You.

Im talking about arlekin of exqlisuve maps and asking about: Will arlekin or other exqlusive DLC be activated if I use XBOX 360 codes on PC?

ace3001
03-26-2011, 05:26 AM
All DLC that's there for the 360 is there in the PC version for free. All you need to do is go on Uplay and activate it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jag272
03-26-2011, 06:44 AM
HOWEVER pc does not get harlequin,captain and drachen armor and the lairs etc free with the dlc. that is currently ps3 / 360 exclusive due to time of release and also the fact ps3 and xbox had to pay for dlc while pc didnt so its be giving them away for free when people pay more money to get them.

they might be released in the future for pc on standard edition but dont get your hopes up.