PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* "The Truth" bug and question

SmittenBurrito
11-23-2010, 08:19 PM
Right after the end of the truth sequence with 16, I was booted out of the animus and Desmond was shaking up and down all over the animus. Lucy looked like she had something you might be able to talk to her about but my legs were stuck in the animus and when I tried to get out I sat back down and went back to Ezio. I don't know if you could talk to anyone about it but if you could, can anyone tell me what they had to say?

SmittenBurrito
11-23-2010, 08:19 PM
Right after the end of the truth sequence with 16, I was booted out of the animus and Desmond was shaking up and down all over the animus. Lucy looked like she had something you might be able to talk to her about but my legs were stuck in the animus and when I tried to get out I sat back down and went back to Ezio. I don't know if you could talk to anyone about it but if you could, can anyone tell me what they had to say?

SmittenBurrito
11-23-2010, 08:21 PM
Sorry if this was to go in another section. It seemed like a general discussion question rather than anything else, but I apologize in advance.

Mysterio43
11-23-2010, 08:34 PM
She told desmond that she love's him and that there are things about her he doesn't know and may not want her around because of it.