PDA

View Full Version : should buy AC?

PenguinOps
11-26-2007, 08:12 PM
ok, so ive seen lots of things about this game, and i dont want anything spoiled. But ive seen that the game has some good things, but i have heard bad things about it.....

so should i buy it?

PenguinOps
11-26-2007, 08:12 PM
ok, so ive seen lots of things about this game, and i dont want anything spoiled. But ive seen that the game has some good things, but i have heard bad things about it.....

so should i buy it?

Tela
11-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Do you want it?

GodKronos1337
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
this is a AC fourm of course we are going to say buy it.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Malocchio21
11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Buy it...it's well worth it if you enjoy the setting of the game.

danzo69
11-27-2007, 01:51 AM
As much as I like the game, I would consider it to be more bang for your buck as a rental [shouldn't take you longer than 1 month to beat it].

It has no re-play value, unless you REALLY like the major uses of the environment and killing cinematics[it does get a tad bit repetitive after awhile]. I, myself, bought it when it first came out and it was great for the first little while but now I wish that I had rented it instead. As it took me about a full weekend of playing to beat it... All achievements except acre/damascus/jerusalm flags. I don't see any other reason to play it anymore unless I'm bored or want to show a friend.

Anyways, to the point, I'd say buy it if you have the money to spare or if you want to have the AC collection as it is already said to be future releases in store in the future. Expect it to be sitting at the bottom of your game pile. Although, it is quite an educational game, it does relate to some r/l history. Still, no regrets, since the game was definately a groundbreaker.