PDA

View Full Version : How did you assassinate who? (possible spoilers)

The_Gunner678
11-21-2009, 11:48 PM
So i'm just curious, got any assassinations you would like to share. Whether it be main targets or just random people, tell people how you did it and who you did it too.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">With me, I was expecting a massive chase sequence after killing Rodrigo Borgia, so rather than jumping down with the hidden blade I shot him with my gun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, Then during the fight with the Ezio clones vs Borgia, I just threw down a smoke bomb, of course i couldn't assassinate him so instead i just kept hitting him, took me 2 smoke bombs.</span>

The_Gunner678
11-21-2009, 11:48 PM
So i'm just curious, got any assassinations you would like to share. Whether it be main targets or just random people, tell people how you did it and who you did it too.

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">With me, I was expecting a massive chase sequence after killing Rodrigo Borgia, so rather than jumping down with the hidden blade I shot him with my gun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif, Then during the fight with the Ezio clones vs Borgia, I just threw down a smoke bomb, of course i couldn't assassinate him so instead i just kept hitting him, took me 2 smoke bombs.</span>

BloodyMoon1
11-21-2009, 11:59 PM
Mine wasn't so much an assassination as it was raping someone in the face with a bullet. There was a robber running around, and I happened to be on the roof tops already. He hadn't seen me so he was climbing up in my direction. I got my gun ready, took aim, and waited until I had a clear shot (he was on the side of the building, so if I shot it would just hit the roof. He got to the top of the building, and while still climbing over the corner, looked up at me just in time to see a gun barrel, followed by a bullet in the face. He then fell backwards off the building into a crowd of people, causing a mass panic. I didn't even loot him, didn't need the money (I have like 700,000 coins cause I finished the villa so early on), so I just walked away before the guards came to look.

AetosEagle
11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
Definatly one my best was Assassinating the guy who was with Carlo Grimaldi, I jumped down, jumped past 4 gaurds, whacked down a smoke bomb, climbed half a wall then kicked off and landed on him hidden blades first. Amazing.

phreeve
11-22-2009, 03:41 PM
I don't remember names but the missions your uncle sends you on. It was the tower one. I took out all the tower guards. Even duel bladed/killed a couple by jumping from a nearby tower. I climbed the one he was on. Got past the guards without them seeing me and got to the top. he climbed up and I stuck both hidden blades into his neck and then threw his body off the top haha.

There was also a Lorenzo mission in the same area I believe. I hid in the well until the fat man in red walked by. I assassinated him from there.

ezio649
09-11-2010, 10:17 PM
Mine was during one of the 9 ppl u hve to assassinate (forgot which one) and i did assassinate him, but i got caught. By the time i got anonymus, the ground was covered by so much bodies, that you could not see the ground, no joke, no exaggeration. Another one was in a templar lair. it was the one where you have to chase the guy. Right befor he made it to the door, i went from one of the boxes, to him. I was at the edge of the room where the guys wer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RipYourSpineOut
09-12-2010, 04:17 PM
Carlo Grimaldi definitely. It was the assassination that truly made me feel like an Assassin. After the cutscene, I just jumped from the window to the handrail just as he ran in front of me and assassinated him. Everything then followed suit like the E3 showing. Used the smoke bomb and dived into the water to hide.

Feels good, man http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Zakhaev2010
09-13-2010, 03:57 PM
Gotta be Marco Barbarigo swam out around the boat, snuck up the back high profile assassination of making him kneel then to the neck.

AnthonyA85
09-16-2010, 04:49 PM
Mine, i think, was one of the side contracts in Forli (I'm stuck on the Harlequin one in venice now grr), where I had to take out this captian on a ship.

I was hanging off the starbard side, and knifed one of the guards and pulled him into the water, then i jumped down and swam round the other side, to the port side, then climbed up again, and just as the captian walked past the gap where the gangplank goes, i reach up and knifed him with a hidden blade and yanked him into the water.

extrememuffin
09-21-2010, 12:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
Mine, i think, was one of the side contracts in Forli (I'm stuck on the Harlequin one in venice now grr), where I had to take out this captian on a ship.

I was hanging off the starbard side, and knifed one of the guards and pulled him into the water, then i jumped down and swam round the other side, to the port side, then climbed up again, and just as the captian walked past the gap where the gangplank goes, i reach up and knifed him with a hidden blade and yanked him into the water. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
its funny you mentioned the Harliquin one since that was the one i was going to say.

in that mission the Harliquins are sournded by 10+ gaurds. i was standing in front of them thinking of the best way to get to him without the gaurds noticing and just when i decided to throw a knife at him threw the gaurds the harliquin sees me and decides to make a run for it. however he ran straight into my waiting arms http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

so now you know how to beat that one. as for the gaurds either kill them all or run for it. i chose to kill them and by the end over half and made a run for it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

yoda-rules45
09-23-2010, 04:56 AM
Mine was Dante and Silvio, got to their ship faster than them, took out all the guards around and one the ship, then waited for them to stand under me and BAM! blade to the face. It was awesome