PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay order UK delivery...

blasteruk
11-14-2007, 04:00 AM
Hi all,

I have had assassins creed pre ordered for over a month now which on my order had a date of dispatch being 14-15th Nov

however after logging into it this morning the date has gone and nothing is mentioned bout delivery...

so i was wondering if anybody has used gameplay to purchase this game and if so what there account says...

cheers

J.

blasteruk
11-14-2007, 04:00 AM
Hi all,

I have had assassins creed pre ordered for over a month now which on my order had a date of dispatch being 14-15th Nov

however after logging into it this morning the date has gone and nothing is mentioned bout delivery...

so i was wondering if anybody has used gameplay to purchase this game and if so what there account says...

cheers

J.

WusQuito
11-14-2007, 04:04 AM
I'm not sure how Gameplay works but with Play.com you have an account screen with all your orders being processed. Once it has been processed & dispatched it should be cleared from that screen and will be under orders dispatched.

DeathRieper
11-14-2007, 04:12 AM
Havn´t use gameplay for AC. but i bought 5 games from em this year. (also mass effect LE pre ordered there).

Always got my game on release and i live in Denmark(so 2 days delivery time).
They tend to remove dispatch when they processing the order. And try press on your order for better detail. it should say what going on in there. (being packed or wtf they are doing)

blasteruk
11-14-2007, 04:15 AM
cheers for the replies....

money has been taking from my account so i will presume the order is being processed...

DeathRieper
11-14-2007, 04:37 AM
Yes it should be. They always draw the money when game is ready to be shipped.