PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's special moves

Iriquois
12-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Recently in Virtual Training, i somehow was able to perform one move twice i have never seen before. It involved a dagger and the knives. Dont know exactly what buttons i pressed both times but in the duration of SP i have never done it. What it looks like:
The camera zooms in very close to Ezio, stabs the one guy, turns around; camera pans to the other guards and ezio throws two knives to the other guards. Is this like the sword and gun combination that sometimes happens? If it is, can anyone remind me as to how you do this amazing move?
Also, came across a cool skill of Ezio's recently: if a guard is following you and you run towards a wall, jump halfway up and kick off so your jumping towards the incoming guards direction you can perform a cool air assassination(also possible to kill more than one guard if you have the required weapon)

Iriquois
12-11-2010, 05:48 PM
Recently in Virtual Training, i somehow was able to perform one move twice i have never seen before. It involved a dagger and the knives. Dont know exactly what buttons i pressed both times but in the duration of SP i have never done it. What it looks like:
The camera zooms in very close to Ezio, stabs the one guy, turns around; camera pans to the other guards and ezio throws two knives to the other guards. Is this like the sword and gun combination that sometimes happens? If it is, can anyone remind me as to how you do this amazing move?
Also, came across a cool skill of Ezio's recently: if a guard is following you and you run towards a wall, jump halfway up and kick off so your jumping towards the incoming guards direction you can perform a cool air assassination(also possible to kill more than one guard if you have the required weapon)

Redfeather1975
12-11-2010, 06:09 PM
You have to hold the button you are using for the kill streak assassination move, while quickly highlighting another enemy.

Your inventory Dagger icon has a number beside it and that is how many throwing knives are available for that combo move.