PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 Problem

dantegazza123
04-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Hey guys I am very annoyed right now and dont know how to proceed, my pc was riddled with a few nasty viruses so i did a format, my copy of assassins creed had been completed serveral times, i used uplay to unlock the knife belt, altiar costume etc. Bu after the format hen ive installed ac2 again it asks for my cd key, whch when i enter says that its already been used... of corse it has by me! but on my uplay acount now it says i have no history and only have 10 points as a welcome. i really dont want to pay for another copy of ac2 could anyone help me out or have the same problem? ive tred the contact ubisoft part of the site but it constantly says server error or asks me to log in each time... thank you
gaz

dantegazza123
04-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Hey guys I am very annoyed right now and dont know how to proceed, my pc was riddled with a few nasty viruses so i did a format, my copy of assassins creed had been completed serveral times, i used uplay to unlock the knife belt, altiar costume etc. Bu after the format hen ive installed ac2 again it asks for my cd key, whch when i enter says that its already been used... of corse it has by me! but on my uplay acount now it says i have no history and only have 10 points as a welcome. i really dont want to pay for another copy of ac2 could anyone help me out or have the same problem? ive tred the contact ubisoft part of the site but it constantly says server error or asks me to log in each time... thank you
gaz

TheLeoCrow
04-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Your problem is that you created a new ubisoft account. The key and your saves are tied to your old account, not your computer. If you don't remember your old password, there is a password recovery option, provided you have given a valid e-mail adress