PDA

View Full Version : BBB462cid about your gpl woes!

scottmal1
04-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi, Don't know how far you have got re-installing GPL but i've just been on the GPL forum at race sim central and a new GPL installer was released 4 days ago which gets the whole sim up to speed in a matter of minites, I've just d/loaded it and will give it a go over the weekend. Even if you are up and running with GPL may be worth having if you experience problems with GPL in the future, Cheers.

scottmal1
04-27-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi, Don't know how far you have got re-installing GPL but i've just been on the GPL forum at race sim central and a new GPL installer was released 4 days ago which gets the whole sim up to speed in a matter of minites, I've just d/loaded it and will give it a go over the weekend. Even if you are up and running with GPL may be worth having if you experience problems with GPL in the future, Cheers.

ytareh
04-27-2007, 11:39 AM
This great game Grand Prix Legends (GPL) along with Crimson Skies both failed to work for me after I upgraded from AGP to PCI-Express hardware....shmae....both brilliant....anyone know why(fix?)

ytareh
04-27-2007, 11:42 AM
SHAME it didnt work...by the way the game if youre lucky enough to be able to buy it (on Ebay etc) has to be modded to enjoy but believe me its worth it!

scottmal1
04-28-2007, 10:11 AM
This installer contains alot of patches and add-ons which get gpl looking and working real good in a matter of minutes, I get the impression you just run the installer, Pop your gpl disc in the drive and just follow the onscreen instructions, As for your PCI-E problems this installer allows gpl to run on vista so hopefully your problem has been addressed. I am going to give it a go tonight, Cheers.

XyZspineZyX
04-28-2007, 01:19 PM
thanks Scott, I'll try it out http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif