PDA

View Full Version : To all the fw 190 crew send tracks

jessi1
04-21-2005, 05:45 AM
I just thought it might be cool for all the 190 pilots out there if they would post some of there good tracks here for all to see there ability to fly these great planes,no matter what year there birds are.I was looking at a track that i have saved of ZEN flying against an la-7 wich he claimed in the end from about 1 year ago(forget wich patch that was) and i thought how great it would be if more 190 guys would send in there tracks to see the different styles and tactics they use when flying the butcher birds. I think it would be a good idea for the strong 190 community to see each others flying and could learn from them some valuable pointers since the forums already have great advice to tell people,it would be cool to actually have those good pilots send in there tracks for all to see.This is not against any other aircraft pilots its just that im a fan of the 190's and love to watch tracks of them flying(any other plane tracks is fine to see also so send them in to)The tracks on the tracks page are old and pretty weak if you ask me so i thought we should all send in some tracks for the community out there to watch and enjoy.I will send my tracks in tonight after work and ask those pilots Zen,hristos,gunslinger, heinz and all those other good pilots please with sugar on top send in your tracks(will give e-mail to you guys if you dont want to send in here).Thanks to you all in advance, i think this would be a great way for all to see your good flying and be enjoyable to watch while waiting for the patch.
This way we can see your views that you use your prop pitch, flaps at when you use them etc,etc. Salute

jessi1
04-21-2005, 05:45 AM
I just thought it might be cool for all the 190 pilots out there if they would post some of there good tracks here for all to see there ability to fly these great planes,no matter what year there birds are.I was looking at a track that i have saved of ZEN flying against an la-7 wich he claimed in the end from about 1 year ago(forget wich patch that was) and i thought how great it would be if more 190 guys would send in there tracks to see the different styles and tactics they use when flying the butcher birds. I think it would be a good idea for the strong 190 community to see each others flying and could learn from them some valuable pointers since the forums already have great advice to tell people,it would be cool to actually have those good pilots send in there tracks for all to see.This is not against any other aircraft pilots its just that im a fan of the 190's and love to watch tracks of them flying(any other plane tracks is fine to see also so send them in to)The tracks on the tracks page are old and pretty weak if you ask me so i thought we should all send in some tracks for the community out there to watch and enjoy.I will send my tracks in tonight after work and ask those pilots Zen,hristos,gunslinger, heinz and all those other good pilots please with sugar on top send in your tracks(will give e-mail to you guys if you dont want to send in here).Thanks to you all in advance, i think this would be a great way for all to see your good flying and be enjoyable to watch while waiting for the patch.
This way we can see your views that you use your prop pitch, flaps at when you use them etc,etc. Salute

faustnik
04-21-2005, 09:33 AM
There are a few tracks here along with a lot of 190 stuff:

Focke-wulf Consortium (http://acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35&sid=4f54b2c68df2e3f93f3d32510ca5c34b)

VW-IceFire
04-21-2005, 09:44 AM
I usually screw up when I'm recording a track http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jessi1
04-21-2005, 09:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by faustnik:
There are a few tracks here along with a lot of 190 stuff:

http://acompletewasteofspace.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35&sid=4f54b2c68df2e3f93f3d32510ca5c34b <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Do i need to sign up for this,because it wont let me activate an account,says i keep putting in wrong numbers???

faustnik
04-21-2005, 10:09 AM
You have to register for the CWOS forums.

gates123
04-21-2005, 04:33 PM
I made this track for some of the t-usa pilots for some flying tips and track-ir tricks that I use. I really never fly offline but I made this flying an A-6 vs two ACE SpitVIIICLP. Making this quick track just reminds me of how stupid the AI really are and why flying online is really the only way to become a good pilot in this sim.

http://www.french.themotorhead.com/il2/images/track/GateA6vs2aceSpitVIII.zip