PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if you were a Diamond member?



FashionFairy03
08-16-2011, 01:13 PM
Hey girls,why would you do if u were a diamond member?

krw1120
08-16-2011, 01:17 PM
I WANT TO MAKE DRESSES FOR EVERY ONE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif



Kelli is the master! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

lybia7
08-16-2011, 01:31 PM
omg i wood make like a MILLION dresses if i could, but i probably won't get to cuz i can't afford much,but i would order a lot as long as i don't have to directly trade. that would stink

lybia7
08-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by krw1120:
I WANT TO MAKE DRESSES FOR EVERY ONE! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/halo.gif



Kelli is the master! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
would you make me dresses? plz?

skylight22
08-16-2011, 03:21 PM
Dresses and challenges of both kinds! Wait, no, I would do...
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!

bubblemint9
08-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Erin, I agree with you, I too, would do EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrewretet
08-16-2011, 04:53 PM
I wish there was an "all of the above" button!

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif Serena Fabulous Starshine http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

girlyangel1116
08-16-2011, 05:11 PM
I WOULD DO ALL OF THE ABOVE sorry caps

jade12345
08-20-2011, 09:44 AM
I wish there was a all of above button! It is all cool!

fabiona12
09-03-2011, 09:34 PM
if i were a diamond, then i would make dresses and give one to everyone for free!!!

http://i53.tinypic.com/2z3owhh.png

BostonCutie
09-03-2011, 09:43 PM
OMG, I love your banner, fabiona12! My fave pic is the one where you're at the gardens!
And I would so use the design table! I'm gonna get diamond membership http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif and I can't wait!
I'm gonna make a dress for all my friends! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hermione2011
09-03-2011, 11:18 PM
I'd do the design table :P

sassyfashion
09-04-2011, 09:37 AM
dude fashion table 4 the first month! i wanna stock up!

Aunella
09-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Well if I do become one then I would probably be nice and give stuff to people,and I would go to Diamond Beach and do world challenges with my friends! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

BostonCutie
09-05-2011, 10:21 PM
I like your sig, Aunella!
I like the part when you said girls can do anything boys can do. We can do it in high heels!
LOLZNESS

skylight22
09-06-2011, 04:05 PM
TOTALLY GIRL!!!

FancyEmerald36
09-16-2011, 03:38 AM
i would do everything i really want to

JessiV2019
09-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by BostonCutie:
I like your sig, Aunella!
I like the part when you said girls can do anything boys can do. We can do it in high heels!
LOLZNESS that saying is from girl scouts so she diddnt make it up

FashionFairy03
10-31-2011, 12:01 PM
I would do everything!

flowergoboom
11-05-2011, 08:12 AM
I do everything!! and lol I do make stuff and give it out for free!

Aunella
11-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by JessiV2019:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BostonCutie:
I like your sig, Aunella!
I like the part when you said girls can do anything boys can do. We can do it in high heels!
LOLZNESS that saying is from girl scouts so she diddnt make it up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I didn't know that it was from girl scouts.I just found it as a wallpaper on my i-phone.

BUCKRULES
11-07-2011, 05:10 PM
<span class="ev_code_YELLOW">All of the above</span> http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

BostonCutie
11-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by JessiV2019:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BostonCutie:
I like your sig, Aunella!
I like the part when you said girls can do anything boys can do. We can do it in high heels!
LOLZNESS that saying is from girl scouts so she diddnt make it up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


Ok...I still like it...

bubblemint9
11-20-2011, 02:47 PM
SO DO I! WOOT WOOT! GO HIGH HEELS!

ellak3
11-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Any1 who would ask me 4 a dress, would get 1 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Thats if I were a diamond member http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif