PDA

View Full Version : Desmond's Journey Part 6 & 7? *SPOILERS*

EvolutionIXMR
11-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Haven't been on here in a couple days but just finished the game(which was freakin' amazing of course) and noticed that the last two sets of pillars after Desmond's Journey part 5 are repaired, but they aren't active.
Anything else to this? Is 5 the last one or does something need to be done to activate the last two?

EvolutionIXMR
11-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Haven't been on here in a couple days but just finished the game(which was freakin' amazing of course) and noticed that the last two sets of pillars after Desmond's Journey part 5 are repaired, but they aren't active.
Anything else to this? Is 5 the last one or does something need to be done to activate the last two?

IntoxicEIGHT
11-19-2011, 01:43 PM
maybe future DLC that will be released one day? Or maybe theres some hidden content in the game that unlocks the last 2 portals. dunno.

EvolutionIXMR
11-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Searched on google and here and couldn't find anything mentioning it. I find it really hard to believe that i'm the only one who has noticed it so far.

LightRey
11-19-2011, 01:47 PM
You're not the only one. There are other threads about this. We don't know what they're for. The pillars were broken until Animus Island was rebuilt during the credits and it seems likely they can be activated with a DLC that would be released sometime in the future.

superkootje
11-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Are all the demonds missions unlocked with 30 fragments?

Because I have 30 fragments now, what do I get when I gather more fragments??

LightRey
11-19-2011, 02:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
Are all the demonds missions unlocked with 30 fragments?

Because I have 30 fragments now, what do I get when I gather more fragments?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nothing other than an achievement when you've collected 100 data fragments.

Jediknightben
11-19-2011, 02:25 PM
There's also a pillar in the middle of all the portals. It looks as if it's ready to be assembled into the ultimate door

EmperorxZurg
11-19-2011, 09:41 PM
might this have anything to do with that facebook game? Or some other thing Ubisoft has hidden across the net? Maybe if enough people do a certain thing, it can be unlocked.

....or it might be foreshadowing DLC

CRUDFACE
11-19-2011, 11:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:
You're not the only one. There are other threads about this. We don't know what they're for. The pillars were broken until Animus Island was rebuilt during the credits and it seems likely they can be activated with a DLC that would be released sometime in the future. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe some of S16 rubbed off on Desmond and we can see some of his history through memory left behind on the island. It would make for some cool story stuff.