PDA

View Full Version : More assassin Signals

Halodile
11-24-2010, 04:15 PM
There should be a ubisoft award for another assassin signal. It gets annoying doing an arrow storm and then being left over with no more signals.

Halodile
11-24-2010, 04:15 PM
There should be a ubisoft award for another assassin signal. It gets annoying doing an arrow storm and then being left over with no more signals.

realgangsta213
11-24-2010, 04:21 PM
i agree but during replays there is a cheat which gives you unlimited times you can use the signals in other words they never run out.

shadowoflax2
11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
I disagree to the highest degree. With the edition of the assassins signals the games level of difficulty was reduced dramatically. The signals already regenerate at rapid time intervals, and any more would not require you to fight almost entirely. Not to mention, that instead of calling the arrow storm if one calls all three, or even only two of his signals in. They will easily resolve any confrontation without the player needing to fight at all. Especially when they reach the assassins rank. The combat is simple enough, additional help would be frivolous. One can simply fight off a group of attackers in one combination, even without the use of weapons.

realgangsta213
11-24-2010, 06:24 PM
Shadowoflax2 makes a good point and i agree with him but some people are challenged by the new fighting system or just don't want to fight. I find it extremely easy but i hate it when i kick a spear guard and while attacking him another idiot attacks me from the back and for some reason you can only counter when you're facing him or within a 90 degree radius.

tyrce111
11-24-2010, 06:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that you can counter anyone that attacks you no
matter what direction you are facing...

I will be in a combo streak killing the guards closest to me with myntrigger ringer at the ready to initiate a counter kill if a guard tries to hit me
so I don't loose my streak...

It's the best was to kill people IMO.

ParnhamBoy16
11-24-2010, 06:56 PM
Im pretty sure it was made like that so you can either use the arrow storm or your assassins. Not so you can use your arrow storm then still have assassins ready.

alexgrimaudo_94
11-24-2010, 06:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shadowoflax2:
I disagree to the highest degree. With the edition of the assassins signals the games level of difficulty was reduced dramatically. The signals already regenerate at rapid time intervals, and any more would not require you to fight almost entirely. Not to mention, that instead of calling the arrow storm if one calls all three, or even only two of his signals in. They will easily resolve any confrontation without the player needing to fight at all. Especially when they reach the assassins rank. The combat is simple enough, additional help would be frivolous. One can simply fight off a group of attackers in one combination, even without the use of weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree completely. It seems that you should only be allowed to use ONE assassins call. I mostly just use this to make distractions anyway. it also kind of makes me laugh how one assassin can take out four guards in the heat of battle by simply pouncing on them with the hidden blade one after the other. it seems like the guards would get the idea that maybe the assassin will pounce on them next.

shadowoflax2
11-24-2010, 08:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alexgrimaudo_94:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by shadowoflax2:
I disagree to the highest degree. With the edition of the assassins signals the games level of difficulty was reduced dramatically. The signals already regenerate at rapid time intervals, and any more would not require you to fight almost entirely. Not to mention, that instead of calling the arrow storm if one calls all three, or even only two of his signals in. They will easily resolve any confrontation without the player needing to fight at all. Especially when they reach the assassins rank. The combat is simple enough, additional help would be frivolous. One can simply fight off a group of attackers in one combination, even without the use of weapons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree completely. It seems that you should only be allowed to use ONE assassins call. I mostly just use this to make distractions anyway. it also kind of makes me laugh how one assassin can take out four guards in the heat of battle by simply pouncing on them with the hidden blade one after the other. it seems like the guards would get the idea that maybe the assassin will pounce on them next. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were talking about the same guards that only know like 30 words.. Sooo....

Riley4142
11-24-2010, 08:39 PM
Assassins aren't needed at all. If you would learn how to use this game's combat system, you would know you can wipe out like 10 guards in point-nothing seconds.
Though watching one semi-trained assassin fight several papal guards to the death is fairly amusing. And the outcome of one such fight has made me prouder than any parent ever could. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Keksus
11-24-2010, 08:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">With the edition of the assassins signals the games level of difficulty was reduced dramatically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only with them. Ubisoft did everything they could to make ACB even easier than AC2 and AC1. Combokills are achieved by mashing the attack button. No timing needed anymore. And the double executions and execution streaks in addition with the brotherhood assassins ... this is one of the easiest games I've ever played. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

shadowoflax2
11-24-2010, 10:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Keksus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">With the edition of the assassins signals the games level of difficulty was reduced dramatically. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only with them. Ubisoft did everything they could to make ACB even easier than AC2 and AC1. Combokills are achieved by mashing the attack button. No timing needed anymore. And the double executions and execution streaks in addition with the brotherhood assassins ... this is one of the easiest games I've ever played. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, I only used my fists in the latter part of the game to make it more interesting.