PDA

View Full Version : JAPAN FOR AC3 OR AC4? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

DinoWiz
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Japanese female assassin? In the AC2 game, the underground Assassin Hall in Ezio's Monterigionni villa contained statues of male and FEMALE assassins ranging from Egypt to China to Italy etc.

Wouldn't it be nice for this female assassin to go up against SAMURAI and SUMO WRESTLERS and NINJAs?

Geisha could be the courtesans.

DinoWiz
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to have a Japanese female assassin? In the AC2 game, the underground Assassin Hall in Ezio's Monterigionni villa contained statues of male and FEMALE assassins ranging from Egypt to China to Italy etc.

Wouldn't it be nice for this female assassin to go up against SAMURAI and SUMO WRESTLERS and NINJAs?

Geisha could be the courtesans.

Kraschman2010
03-11-2010, 01:19 PM
I could definitely get behind having a female Japanese Assassin. Not sure Sumo Wrestler's would be appropriate, and Ninja's would likely BE members of the Assassins, but yeah definitely opportunities exist.

Dizlol
03-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Please no.

BK-110
03-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Well, I'm not sure if that'd work. The kunoichi (female ninja) way of killing mostly involved getting into an appropriate attire, such as geisha or prostitute, and then seduce the victim before giving him the final blow (pun not intended) while he's occupied with "something else".
The free running and fighting style found in Assassin's Creed would likely not match very well into this. Well, naturally, it could be a woman doing all that stuff, but it doesn't really go well with the way female assassin's did things back then. Such a character seems more likely as a supporting character like Rosa. But yeah, it might well become that way, although I'd say it's rather unlikely.

That said, women as assassins are great, I'd say they're quite a bit "better equipped" for being efficient killers.

Azugo
03-11-2010, 04:16 PM
In a spin-off? Maybe. In a main title? Nah.

bogdanbg
03-11-2010, 04:20 PM
if ubisoft make japan for AC3 i will become a terrorist and blow myself into their office.

Azugo
03-11-2010, 04:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bogdanbg:
if ubisoft make japan for AC3 i will become a terrorist and blow myself into their office. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a bit silly.

BTOG46
03-11-2010, 05:24 PM
Please use this thread--&gt; http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/8251094497 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497) for all posts about future games.