PDA

View Full Version : Do missions ever change?

Recon Ace
01-16-2005, 04:14 PM
I am playing the USA navy campaign in Iwo Jima, as a bomber pilot. the missions that are given are alwys the same. They are a recon mission and then its a bombing mission. The enemy has always the same amount of guys and its always the same thing at the same place. Does this ever change or am I going to be playing the same mission again and again.

Recon Ace
01-16-2005, 04:14 PM
I am playing the USA navy campaign in Iwo Jima, as a bomber pilot. the missions that are given are alwys the same. They are a recon mission and then its a bombing mission. The enemy has always the same amount of guys and its always the same thing at the same place. Does this ever change or am I going to be playing the same mission again and again.

Taylortony
01-16-2005, 04:56 PM
you can download missions to fly as well you know, i don't know if the one you are flying varies or not................ i err have not flown the game offline since il2 the original version

tsisqua
01-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Try flying the online campaigns. Just create a server, then pick a plane and play through it as if it were single player. Much better than the regular Dgen campaigns, imho.

And yes, I have noticed that sometimes I feel "stuck in a loop" as well.

Tsisqua