PDA

View Full Version : Assassination range needs to be reduced.

TG-Raylock
09-28-2010, 05:00 PM
People just spam square 3-5 feet away from you and then your locked in place and get killed.

I've even jumped up ledges, and then I'll be teleported back and killed. I go through a chase blocker he phases thru it and kills me. I climb a building I'm on the roof, and then my body crumples and I'm dead, and the guy is down there. I really hope that they don't keep this crap or I'll just have to go with DCUO or black ops.

And the gun has way too much off a range and frequently shoot thru walls.

TG-Raylock
09-28-2010, 05:00 PM
People just spam square 3-5 feet away from you and then your locked in place and get killed.

I've even jumped up ledges, and then I'll be teleported back and killed. I go through a chase blocker he phases thru it and kills me. I climb a building I'm on the roof, and then my body crumples and I'm dead, and the guy is down there. I really hope that they don't keep this crap or I'll just have to go with DCUO or black ops.

And the gun has way too much off a range and frequently shoot thru walls.

bokeef04
09-28-2010, 05:17 PM
did you post those on the beta feedback thread? would be a better place to put it so the devs can see it and make the changes to the beta

afrothunder520
09-29-2010, 04:58 PM
yeah it seems important for the devs to (lame joke warning) assassinate the problem

Cipher8
09-29-2010, 06:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bokeef04:
did you post those on the beta feedback thread? would be a better place to put it so the devs can see it and make the changes to the beta </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As this guy said here's the thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3371024388/m/8461024488/p/9).

I think this point as been brought up a couple of times in there but doesn't hurt to add your voice into the mix. I've seen a couple of times where the hunter jumps way to far and gets the kill. It should be a up close affair unless they jump from above or something. That's the only time they should jump and get a assassination.

PhiIs1618033
09-30-2010, 01:42 PM
You're probably just lagging, mate. It's common to see stuff like that happen when you do.