PDA

View Full Version : AC:B Flag problem

PokeWarrior
05-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Hello to all who will read this,
I am stuck trying to get the flag which is on the big flag (The one in the castle). I have completed the story so I can't come out of the machine nor do I know how to reply missions (To get the other flags I have missed, The Hidden Flags etc) Help?

PokeWarrior
05-11-2011, 10:39 AM
Hello to all who will read this,
I am stuck trying to get the flag which is on the big flag (The one in the castle). I have completed the story so I can't come out of the machine nor do I know how to reply missions (To get the other flags I have missed, The Hidden Flags etc) Help?

jac104
05-11-2011, 06:18 PM
go to the screen which show the DNA and select the memory you want. YOu can replay it from there.

You can get into the castle after the main story through where you came out with caterina when you played Guardian of Forli. The same way you go to confront the pope.

Sizzlemon
05-21-2011, 04:55 AM
You can do it during the Story Mode twice, once when you go and free Caterina and the other when you go and confront Rodrigo, but you can do it at anytime you wish after completing the Story mode by entering the way you left in Memory Block 4, or entered in Memory Block 8.

AntiChrist7
05-21-2011, 12:03 PM
yeah you can get that flag anytime. but that treasure inside the castle sant angelo, during which memory sequence you best get that?

notafanboy
05-24-2011, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
yeah you can get that flag anytime. but that treasure inside the castle sant angelo, during which memory sequence you best get that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
in the mission where you race cesare to san pietro ,

medavroog
05-30-2011, 12:06 PM
If shall you have beaten the Story Mode and have re-entered the Animus (automatically) after the Ending Credits, then the Castelo Sant'Angelo will be accessible to you. You do NOT need to replay a mission to acquire that Borgia Flag located on perhaps the highest man-made point in Rome (in the Game).

Just walk right in through its outer gate, and then, climb up because the inner door will no-longer be accessible (be warned however, the area remains a red-zone where guards will be on high alert).