PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood robes - story

Taldur
08-20-2010, 10:09 AM
I seriously hope that Ezios new robes have a story behind them, I know his old ones get blown up in the villa, but I hope it shows who makes them and why they are made like that. AC2 the story was that they were your father's and he asks you to take everything in the chest without question, it then becomes part of the Auditore family, and Altairs armour is a very important gift he worked hard for from the most important Assassin.

I would hate the new robes to be "cuz they look They look badass"

Taldur
08-20-2010, 10:09 AM
I seriously hope that Ezios new robes have a story behind them, I know his old ones get blown up in the villa, but I hope it shows who makes them and why they are made like that. AC2 the story was that they were your father's and he asks you to take everything in the chest without question, it then becomes part of the Auditore family, and Altairs armour is a very important gift he worked hard for from the most important Assassin.

I would hate the new robes to be "cuz they look They look badass"

magesupermaster
08-20-2010, 10:25 AM
The armor of Altair(And maybe the robes got destroyed too) probably broke or became dented(Because of a cannon blow) and could no longer serve it's purpose.

I'm sure they will give a back story on his new outfit.

Caligula__
08-20-2010, 02:09 PM
its cause he left his rank behind at the villa (he's not a Master Assassin since leaving the villa) and now he's in Rome he needs fully siqq Grand Master Assassin robes but yeah...

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/i/2010/089/7/5/Jedi__s_Creed__Ezio_Auditore_by_JackJasra.png

primerib69
08-20-2010, 03:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
its cause he left his rank behind at the villa (he's not a Master Assassin since leaving the villa) and now he's in Rome he needs fully siqq Grand Master Assassin robes but yeah... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wait...where did you get this from? Just because he left his villa, doesn't mean he's not a master assassin

Caligula__
08-20-2010, 03:33 PM
i thought he's a Grand Master atm

Like the fancy robes and stuff but meh I'll find a link if i can

Edit - Yeah he's just a Master Assassin, my mistake, sorry

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/i/2010/089/7/5/Jedi__s_Creed__Ezio_Auditore_by_JackJasra.png

primerib69
08-20-2010, 06:51 PM
it's all good broski! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:25 AM
Maybe Ezio finds a Codex Page about Master Assassin Robes and creates them himself!

Caligula__
08-21-2010, 06:26 AM
but Altair was a Grand Master at the time he made the Codex's

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:30 AM
Which is why he makes a Codex Page about the Robes...

EDIT: Soz, you might have misread my post

I mean he gets the Codex Oage about the Robes and then creates the robes himself!

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 06:31 AM
I didn't really read the Codexs... does that make me a bad person? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
I didn't really read the Codexs... does that make me a bad person? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROT IN HELL!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 06:44 AM
xD

Black_Widow9
08-21-2010, 02:01 PM
I know you guys are joking around but please remember these are all ages Forums and you need to be respectful. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

SlimeDynamiteD
08-21-2010, 02:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I know you guys are joking around but please remember these are all ages Forums and you need to be respectful. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, ya thx for reminding us xD

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 05:19 PM
Haha, sorry BW http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

jordiboy01
08-21-2010, 05:40 PM
i duno how you feel bout this but what if you can get altair's armour back. because the whole point was that it was an unbreakable set of armour. im not saying you get it straight away but maybe you get one of your fellow assassins to go get later in the game.

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jordiboy01:
i duno how you feel bout this but what if you can get altair's armour back. because the whole point was that it was an unbreakable set of armour. im not saying you get it straight away but maybe you get one of your fellow assassins to go get later in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naa. It's better without it IMHO. People already find the game too easy so why want a master Armour impossible to die with?

Plus, we'll probably get another armour. And Altair's was either lost in the rubble, which would be nearly impossible to salvage, or has a dent in it from the Cannon Ball, which is unrepairable because nobody knows how to fix it, because they have seen no armour quite like it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

jordiboy01
08-21-2010, 06:16 PM
fair point. was just an idea

for his robe it could have been made by a family member (Claudia maybe) or as theres been speculation that his mother dies maybe it was one she was planning on giving him later but she died...

EzioAssassin51
08-21-2010, 06:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jordiboy01:
fair point. was just an idea

for his robe it could have been made by a family member (Claudia maybe) or as theres been speculation that his mother dies maybe it was one she was planning on giving him later but she died... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a smart idea actually! She made him the Auditore Cape, so it makes sense!

souNdwAve89
08-21-2010, 07:54 PM
Posted this in another thread...

The idea of "losing" Altair's armor is lame. I get it that Ubisoft wanted us to have a fresh start since having Altair's armor in the beginning of Brotherhood would be too easy. I wish they would have created a back story on how Ezio is not using the armor. Like maybe he wants to have his own armor. I mean, his father had his own outfit and so did Altair. So maybe Ezio wanted his own distinct armor.

SlimeDynamiteD
08-22-2010, 03:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:

The idea of "losing" Altair's armor is lame. I get it that Ubisoft wanted us to have a fresh start since having Altair's armor in the beginning of Brotherhood would be too easy. I wish they would have created a back story on how Ezio is not using the armor. Like maybe he wants to have his own armor. I mean, his father had his own outfit and so did Altair. So maybe Ezio wanted his own distinct armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But the armor of Altair was an armor for only the Master Assassin Altair, so why would you want your own Armor if you're able to wear Altair's Armor who has lived hundreds of years before you and who became a Master Assassin. I think it's better the way they did it because now the armor doesn't lose it's speciality.

EzioAssassin51
08-22-2010, 03:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
But the armor of Altair was an armor for only the Master Assassin Altair, so why would you want your own Armor if you're able to wear Altair's Armor who has lived hundreds of years before you and who became a Master Assassin. I think it's better the way they did it because now the armor doesn't lose it's speciality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean? Sorry,i don't really get what you're saying... Do you mean you like how it broke, so it's not like Ezio ditched it for his own?

I want you guys to have a look at this picture...

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/JulzioPico51/BrokenAltairsArmour.jpg?t=1282470901

...It's Broken...

primerib69
08-22-2010, 04:00 AM
nahhhhhhhh

SlimeDynamiteD
08-22-2010, 04:02 AM
What I'm trying to say is; that I rather see it broken, than Ezio seeing it disrespecting and wanting to have it's own. Ofcourse I don't like it broken I mean I did so much work to get that, all the falling off edges and restarting the Tombs... and now it's broken http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

X10J
08-22-2010, 01:09 PM
I know right and don't forget that giant squid.

AnthonyA85
08-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Of course I don't like it broken I mean I did so much work to get that, all the falling off edges and restarting the Tombs... and now it's broken http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you on that one mate, I couldn't even finish the last tomb because the timer ran out before i completed the whole curcuit, had to ask a friend to do it for me. (I have the pc version), now, i'm playing the game through on an new profile, (because the assassination contracts are kinda repetative) and i'll only do the first tomb, because its necassary. I won't even atempt the rest.

And now it gets destroyed? All I have to say to that is:

We better get a decent replacement.

BK-110
08-22-2010, 01:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
But the armor of Altair was an armor for only the Master Assassin Altair, so why would you want your own Armor if you're able to wear Altair's Armor who has lived hundreds of years before you and who became a Master Assassin. I think it's better the way they did it because now the armor doesn't lose it's speciality. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean? Sorry,i don't really get what you're saying... Do you mean you like how it broke, so it's not like Ezio ditched it for his own?

I want you guys to have a look at this picture...

http://i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu71/JulzioPico51/BrokenAltairsArmour.jpg?t=1282470901

...It's Broken... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Broken? That armor is not one piece, it's just slightly scattered. It's said to be unbreakable, after all.

To me, it seems like Ezio just didn't have the time to get it out from under the rubble, so he had to leave it. So we might be able to get it as an end game bonus, either by returning to Monteriggioni (the town is in the game, so it is plausible enough) or let other Assassins get it for us in some kind of mission.

SlimeDynamiteD
08-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Unbreakable yes to a certain amount...
I mean ofcourse it's broken if a friggin' canon bullet thing blows into it.

primerib69
08-22-2010, 02:19 PM
Like a carrot

SlimeDynamiteD
08-22-2010, 02:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
Like a carrot </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever you say man, whatever you say...

souNdwAve89
08-22-2010, 07:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by souNdwAve89:

The idea of "losing" Altair's armor is lame. I get it that Ubisoft wanted us to have a fresh start since having Altair's armor in the beginning of Brotherhood would be too easy. I wish they would have created a back story on how Ezio is not using the armor. Like maybe he wants to have his own armor. I mean, his father had his own outfit and so did Altair. So maybe Ezio wanted his own distinct armor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is what you think. So what if Altair wore it before? Ezio maybe a Master Assassin now, but he isn't limited to just wearing Altair's armor. It's not like it is a rule to pass down Altair's armor to the next Master Assassin. Just because Ezio now wears a different outfit doesn't mean Altair's armor is no longer special. You can see it as an heirloom now along with Altair's sword.

EzioAssassin51
08-23-2010, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BK-110:
Broken? That armor is not one piece, it's just slightly scattered. It's said to be unbreakable, after all.

To me, it seems like Ezio just didn't have the time to get it out from under the rubble, so he had to leave it. So we might be able to get it as an end game bonus, either by returning to Monteriggioni (the town is in the game, so it is plausible enough) or let other Assassins get it for us in some kind of mission. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, but did it ever occer to you it's impossibleto be repaired because no blacksmith had ever seen anything like it, or anything like that?

And you can see a couple of metal plates that looks broken!

primerib69
08-23-2010, 01:06 AM
nahhhhhh mannn it aint broken. that's what staples are for

ilalthal
08-23-2010, 10:39 AM
the metal plates are the paldrons(the shoulder plates) there should also be guantlets boots and the chest plate as well as the cape. nothing is visibly broken or warped, its just in a pile mixed with rubble. it will probaly be stolen by the soldiers before we get a chance to look for it

one of the codex pages:
Legends speaks of a Golden Fleece. Could the two be related?...
...I have further refined the metallurgic process, allowing for the production of a suit of armor the likes of which the world has never seen...
...It is possessed of great strength, yet so light as to allow complete freedom...
...I alternate between wonder and fear. Here we have crafted something that will surely change the face of warfare, making those who wear it nigh invincible...
Perhaps it was a mistake to create these pieces. I think it best to erase the formulae. What if it were to fall in the hands of our enemies? The risk is too great...

Zipzoe100
08-23-2010, 11:02 AM
I think the main story is that the villa is destroyed and now Ezio has to start anew. The reason for the new shoulder thing is because it is reinforcing his shoulder because he was shot there where the little sun thing is.

Abeonis
08-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I mean ofcourse it's broken if a friggin' canon bullet thing blows into it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cannot have something unbreakable "to a certain amount...", it is either breakable, or unbreakable.

As for Ezio no longer wearing the armor, I believe it is more likely that the initial cannonball blew the armor apart at the joints, seperating the vambraces and greaves from the chest piece and pauldron, and more than likely buried the armor underneath the rubble of the Villa before the sieges' end. That would more than adequatly explain why Ezio no longer wears the armour.

SlimeDynamiteD
08-23-2010, 12:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:
I mean ofcourse it's broken if a friggin' canon bullet thing blows into it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cannot have something unbreakable "to a certain amount...", it is either breakable, or unbreakable.

As for Ezio no longer wearing the armor, I believe it is more likely that the initial cannonball blew the armor apart at the joints, seperating the vambraces and greaves from the chest piece and pauldron, and more than likely buried the armor underneath the rubble of the Villa before the sieges' end. That would more than adequatly explain why Ezio no longer wears the armour. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ofcourse there is, nothing is Unbreakable like it doesn't break at any point. Everything breaks at some point.

SBRedFlag
08-23-2010, 12:32 PM
Slime, the whole thing is that Altair's armor out of a material used by the ones that came before, and it is pretty much the equivalent to Adamantium from the Marvel world i.e. completely indestructible

Abeonis
08-23-2010, 12:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Abeonis:

As for Ezio no longer wearing the armor, I believe it is more likely that the initial cannonball blew the armor apart at the joints, seperating the vambraces and greaves from the chest piece and pauldron, and more than likely buried the armor underneath the rubble of the Villa before the sieges' end. That would more than adequatly explain why Ezio no longer wears the armour. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ofcourse there is, nothing is Unbreakable like it doesn't break at any point. Everything breaks at some point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then it's not called unbreakable, because it can break.

primerib69
08-23-2010, 02:26 PM
Bros, it's gone. Stop all this argumento over it. Por favor. Part of it is broken (or it's not), and it was trapped under the rubble (or it wasn't). Either way, Ezio doesn't have it anymore. Maybe we will get it back, maybe not. But we don't need to argue about this. If you want to argue, do it the way the bros do it.............. 3000 JELLO SHOTS YEEEEEE BOIIIIIIII

itsamea-mario
08-23-2010, 02:31 PM
..did that just happen?

prime bieng the voice of reason...?

RUN, THE WORLD IS ENDING!!

primerib69
08-23-2010, 02:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
..did that just happen?

prime bieng the voice of reason...?

RUN, THE WORLD IS ENDING!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif what im the messiah or something?

Caligula__
08-23-2010, 03:48 PM
No! He's a very naughty boy!

(Quote from Life of Brian, said by Brian's mum when everyone thinks he's a messiah)

primerib69
08-23-2010, 03:49 PM
yeah..........................................

Caligula__
08-23-2010, 03:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
yeah.......................................... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

grrrrrr u don't get the real ummmm like message or something

itsamea-mario
08-23-2010, 03:57 PM
i do, i do, oh oh oh, give me attention oh...

Caligula__
08-23-2010, 03:58 PM
umm... u?

Edit - U as in you say something...

alyhasss
08-23-2010, 10:19 PM
dont mean to rant here. but y destroy altair's armour?! it was badass. I'm sorry, but u guys gotta come up with some BBAAADDDAASSSS armour to fill those shoes

EmperorxZurg
08-23-2010, 10:31 PM
nice first post you Alcoholic....

(I actually liked his armor too)

EzioAssassin51
08-24-2010, 12:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alcoholic89:
dont mean to rant here. but y destroy altair's armour?! it was badass. I'm sorry, but u guys gotta come up with some BBAAADDDAASSSS armour to fill those shoes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, ok, let's start a brand new game with a starting armour that makes us invincible! Genious http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

primerib69
08-24-2010, 12:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alcoholic89:
dont mean to rant here. but y destroy altair's armour?! it was badass. I'm sorry, but u guys gotta come up with some BBAAADDDAASSSS armour to fill those shoes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, ok, let's start a brand new game with a starting armour that makes us invincible! Genious http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bro hahaha your always so cold with new guys! He's just saying that Ubisoft should come up with some kind of armor that has the amount of awesomeness that Altair's armor did.

EzioAssassin51
08-24-2010, 12:33 AM

Yeah, ok, let's start a brand new game with a starting armour that makes us invincible! Genious http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bro hahaha your always so cold with new guys! He's just saying that Ubisoft should come up with some kind of armor that has the amount of awesomeness that Altair's armor did. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, i know i am http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

But he's like 'it's stupid they destroyed it' and all so yeah

primerib69
08-24-2010, 12:43 AM

Not trying to get all up in yo grill but i dont see him say "it's stupid they destroyed it" anywhere in that