PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Desmond won't save earth in PC versions

iN3krO
10-26-2011, 03:23 PM
I found out why in AcB's truth S16 tells Desmond it's too late to save them.

1 - The end of the world is on December.
2 - Every Assassin's Creed has been delayed more then 3/4 months in PC which means we are hopefully getting the damn game in march 2013.
3 - Just read 1 and 2 and you will find out that the world will already been destroyed/controlled by templars and you won't be able to do anything.
4 - Resume: PC gamers will not buy a game for fail in the main mission of the "trilogy".

Jokes apart: Ubisoft at least release Ac3 on time T_T

iN3krO
10-26-2011, 03:23 PM
I found out why in AcB's truth S16 tells Desmond it's too late to save them.

1 - The end of the world is on December.
2 - Every Assassin's Creed has been delayed more then 3/4 months in PC which means we are hopefully getting the damn game in march 2013.
3 - Just read 1 and 2 and you will find out that the world will already been destroyed/controlled by templars and you won't be able to do anything.
4 - Resume: PC gamers will not buy a game for fail in the main mission of the "trilogy".

Jokes apart: Ubisoft at least release Ac3 on time T_T

Jexx21
10-26-2011, 04:24 PM
Dude, ACR doesn't have an official release date yet, and if it's delayed it's not going to be by 3/4 months.

>.>

Abeonis
10-26-2011, 07:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Dude, ACR doesn't have an official release date yet, and if it's delayed it's not going to be by 3/4 months.

&gt;.&gt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What planet are you on?

Jexx21
10-27-2011, 05:13 AM
Earth. It doesn't have an official release date for the PC yet.

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 06:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Earth. It doesn't have an official release date for the PC yet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But it's confirmed it will be delayed...
If ac3 is also delayed on PC we will not get the game before we save earth -.-''

They game AcB/R to continue the franchise in 2010 and 2011 just to have the 3rd game in 2012. If ubisoft keeps doing their games this way, in PC we will get ac3 in 2013 T_T

Jexx21
10-27-2011, 10:17 AM
It actually isn't even confirmed to be delayed yet.

We won't know until they announce the release date.

And no, you have no idea how far they'll delay AC3, if they delay it. They could delay it by 2 weeks, and it won't come out in 2013.

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 11:26 AM
It actually isn't even confirmed to be delayed yet.

We won't know until they announce the release date.

And no, you have no idea how far they'll delay AC3, if they delay it. They could delay it by 2 weeks, and it won't come out in 2013. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure if you are pc or console player. It's already CONFIRMED it's delayed. Also, ubisoft has confirmed acB was going to be delayed on pc and did not give any ETA, distributors has been pushin the date back each time the other date was getting near, we ended up with a game 5 months later console versions... with Ac2 it was the same thing and it looks like acR is following that way.

AntiChrist7
10-27-2011, 12:13 PM
very original joke

(not)

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 12:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
very original joke

(not) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you prefer to cry instead of making jokes on it? Just do it but do not bash my threads for that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Windrius
10-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Actually, it's confirmed that ACR is going to be released December 2nd or November 29th.

machinista
10-27-2011, 01:24 PM

&gt;.&gt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's already been confirmed that AC:R is coming out for PC on November 29th in some places and December 2nd in others.

Jexx21
10-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Actually, it isn't It hasn't been confirmed that there is a delay, but the release date also hasn't been confirmed.

This is what EscoBlades has said (he's a games journalist that is in close contact with UbiSoft), and he even made a report saying that ACR is delayed on PC.

anyway, daniel, I am a PC player. I don't even own a console.

YHHTQ
10-27-2011, 06:24 PM
Awesome topic. Also, some fans(?!) take themselves far too seriously. Just chill for a bit.

Jexx21
10-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Me?

AntiChrist7
10-28-2011, 01:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
very original joke

(not) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you prefer to cry instead of making jokes on it? Just do it but do not bash my threads for that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i like jokes, but at least be original. a version of this joke has been around for ages.

"AC3 for pc will be released after the world ends", i have read a few times, and way before your post

Windrius
10-28-2011, 04:13 AM
Actually, it isn't It hasn't been confirmed that there is a delay, but the release date also hasn't been confirmed.

This is what EscoBlades has said (he's a games journalist that is in close contact with UbiSoft), and he even made a report saying that ACR is delayed on PC.

anyway, daniel, I am a PC player. I don't even own a console. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/...vember-release-date/ (http://www.neoseeker.com/news/17502-assassins-creed-revelations-pc-gets-new-november-release-date/)
There! This page confirms that gamestop confirms that ubisoft confirms that it's coming out on november 29th. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dxsxhxcx
10-28-2011, 08:52 AM
think on the bright side, an alternative ending on PC could increase the sales of the pc version... :P

Black_Widow9
10-28-2011, 03:07 PM
Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics that are relevant to the Subject.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>