PDA

View Full Version : Trophy help needed =[ (ACR)

snazzyjabber123
12-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Hi, this is my first topic, and well,
I need advice on getting trophies/achievements.
I only need three more, which are :
Sage (I need MONEY, cappadocia books left)
Mosh pit (Poison 10 guards at the same time, die too fast)
Lightning Strikes ( 5 guards, hidden blades, 5 seconds)

I think this thread can be trophy/acheivement advice for all?
So anyway, please help me fellow assassins.

Kytr
12-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Mosh pit is actually very easy. Go to the Janissary camp. There is a tall platform in the center. Throw a cherry bomb near the entrances that you see to the north and south. After the guards have collected in those locations, toss one below you. As the guards approach this third bomb, throw poison bombs to catch them (earlier if you are using sticky bombs, laster for impact). You should very easily be able to get more than a dozen guards at once.

Sage is not really a problem. Upgrading all shops and buying all monuments will give you an income of over 40K per 20 minutes. Once you top a half million, you should be able to get all the books (except the ones that need to be located, and those are marked on the map as they become available). There really isn't any other good method for gaining money except for selling bomb components, but that still tends to be slower.

Lightning Strikes is the hardest to manage. You need at least 5 guards together (obviously. a cherry bomb might help for this). Next, use an incapacitating bomb (smoke or stink seem to be best). Walk up and dual assassinate 2 guards, move and do it again, then get one more. The only way you can do this is with at least 2 double assassinations (any other method takes too long).

notafanboy
12-27-2011, 01:59 PM
moshpit: replay the memory "honor lost and won"
and find some place high and throw down 2 cherry bombs, then throw a few poison ones and there you go.

lightning strikes: find a group of guards + smokescreen.

snazzyjabber123
12-28-2011, 03:23 AM
Thanks, I'll be sure to try these out.